Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 06:27:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims won't kiss  (Read 1064 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rubius
« on: October 08, 2008, 09:17:21 pm »

Someone has probably seen this before.  Suddenly, my sims won't kiss, or do a first kiss, or in some instances even follow a regular insimenator direction.  I have checked my conflict detector and show no problems.  Any help would be appreciated.:blob6:
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 09:39:54 pm »

If suddenly an interaction or something else stops functioning, the two most likely causes are:

1) Something installed between when things were functioning and the present  (custom content, hacks, even houses or Sims -- those latter two things, particularly, can include content for EPs which you may not have installed)

2) Installing a new EP and having pre-existing installed custom content which is incompatible with that new EP.

The Hack Conflict Detector is a broad guide and first step in looking for conflicts, but just that. There are certainly things outside the boundaries of its recognition which can be in conflict, and also conflicts it does detect which are, for all intents and purposes,  benign.

If you have recently (as in since the last time the interaction was O.K.) added custom content, take that content out temporarily and see if the interaction is restored, then you'll have to narrow it down bit by bit from those files to find the offending one(s).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: