Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 12:24:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me Please!  (Read 1122 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mamasims8

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2008, 11:31:33 am »

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but, I downloaded some sims and I had to get the WRAR file to download them. Anyways I put them in my Ea the sims 2 folder. If that the right way to do it or did I do it wrong? I also downloaded some items for my sims. Can you all help me please! :smt120
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 11:40:38 am »

You either need to place the Sims in the "Saved Sims" Folder which is inside your EA Games folder OR you can save them in the "Downloads Folder which should also be inside the EA Games Folder. If neither folder is in there, you should create them.

EA Games>Downloads  OR
EA Games>Saved Sims (preferred for Sims)

Also: do you have the Sims2 Pack Clean Installer? This is ideal when downloading Lots and Sims and organizing custom content (CC).

If not, here's the link: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=1

Remember to read up on how to install and how to use it using the menu in the upper left hand corner of the website.

Hope this is helpful.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 11:45:37 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
mamasims8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 01:20:01 pm »

I did put them in my  "Saved Sims" Folder so I did do it right!!! Thank You!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: