Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 01:51:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Deluxe keeps crashing!!!! HELP ME PLEASE =(  (Read 1460 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RachelWasHere

Patrick Stump's future wife <3

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2008, 03:36:11 pm »

HELP!!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

My game keeps crashing at a certain spot! I have Double Deluxe, and I need to know what's making it crash! :smt120:smt120:smt120

It ONLY crashes when it gets to the spot in loading that says "Crash-Proofing Parties".

Pretty ironic, isn't it?

But really. This only started happening 3 days ago, and every time I try to start the game, it crashes in that single place. It's never crashed before that.

Does anyone else have this problem??

I just downloaded a BUNCH of stuff for the game from Crystal Sims and Mango Sims, Sims 2 Inlimite, and ModTheSims2. Is there such thing as too many downloads? Because I just deleted a bunch of stuff that [I guess] I thought I didn't need. The crashing started after I tried to start the game to see my downloaded stuff.

Do I need to re-install the game?? Should I delete more downloads??
AGAIN, does anyone else have this problem???
[/COLOR][/B]

PLEASE HELP SOON!!!!
[/SIZE][/B]

I have obsessions with Panic At The Disco and Fall Out Boy.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:02:52 pm »

Move out all of the custom content you've downloaded since the last time you were able to start your game properly.  Most likely it's a bad or incompatible object mesh included in any of those sets.  Wink

Though if you're desperate to keep a lot of those downloads and want to find the particular problem file(s), you can gradually add in those files back into your Downloads folder in small groups, and "test play" each time you do so until it comes to the group where it begins to crash again.  Then break that group into smaller groups and test those until you find the culprit(s).  :angel:

RachelWasHere

Patrick Stump's future wife <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:29 pm »

I tried that, but the same thing happened....anything else I should try??
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:04:39 pm by RachelWasHere » Logged

I have obsessions with Panic At The Disco and Fall Out Boy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: