Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 10:36:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodyshop Male Scalp Problem  (Read 1428 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nextor_torres

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2008, 07:01:14 pm »

I don't know if someone is having this same problem. But something happen that all my males scalps are been replace for one that in my case is from peggy. The problems appear when I export a skin to create a new one or edited.

Ok we always had a base texture name Scalp

but in my case I have that one & 2 more (Hair alpha 3 & 5)

other thing that the orignal size is suposed to be 512x512 & now the new ones are 1024x1024.

I really don't know why this is happening, but even I try to recolor it & Still the same problem.

If somebody knows let me know Wink

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 08:28:49 pm »

I think I know exactly what's going on.  If you can find that particular hair that's causing the problem and delete it, it should right the issue.  If it's the hair that you mentioned, obviously someone did (or forgot to do) something with that hair, and it's replacing the default male bald mesh and scalp texture.  I had a similar problem with one of Chaz's female hairs, and upon deleting the hair and related mesh, my problem was instantly solved.  Unfortunately, if you've made any skins while the hair was causing the problem, the textures that were exported with them will still remain.  You'll have to remake those to get rid of the extra textures and fix any skin issues caused by it.  :angel:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: