Insimenator.org
January 20, 2020, 12:48:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cheezserver ... it lives!  (Read 18641 times)
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 11:14:52 am »

I used to havarti a swiss one, and that sounds better no matter where you're fromage. Perhaps we should all mount seahorses and ride off for a whale of a time. Wouldn't cost too many sand-dollars, I don't think.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 06:08:45 pm »

Cheez wiz! I dolfin we camembert to spread this sharp wit any chedder.  Brie in the trenches have ridden this wave till we're bleu fromage`point of view. Then again we swam into this so we macakerel sea it thru.  At least there's no whine & it's gouda pun this whey.

Sims by Dasi:

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:17 am »

Now, that was a really good one. This whole thread is starting to make my head hurt. Still, I just cod seem to stay aweigh, even when anchor down the hall to escape it. Then again, maybe it's the hammer-heads doing the hurt. To think people actually say this stuff on porpoise! Stop, orca tinue, roughy decision.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2009, 05:54:45 pm »

Giggle I sea once you cracker barrel O'pun you bass ick-ly use all your mussel trying to stop the wave Wink .

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: