Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:40:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A couple Of Questions for the site....  (Read 24070 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 02:30:57 pm »

for uploading, to make sure the thumbnails display correctly, please see this post

We're slowly working through all the stickies left from the old site

fileshare sites are no longer banned, you may shout them out from the highest rooftop! However if you do link to the booty or Simscave or other filesharing sites you will need to link to the original creator too and don't include meshes if the creator says not

other than that ... have a ball!!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 02:53:37 pm »

Cheesy Am very glad the rule regarding fileshare sites is now in action..was none too pleased that GoS could not be linked to because we fileshare there. So am now delighted with that!

Thank you very much Ali, and all the staff for their effort so far ^^ Its very appreciated

Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 06:48:01 pm »

I do have a question, that I'm not really sure where to put it.  I know in the past certain mods would tell creators to remove items from a sim, if they had items from paysites (such as Peggy etc) There's a certain user that has been uploading sims that is not only packaged with items by ChazDesign at TSR and he has it clearly posted that he doesn't want any part of his sims uploaded anywhere else.  So is it not against the rules any more, for people to get praise for something they didn't make?  Not only that, this user made a sim of Will Smith, I downloaded him and put him in the game right beside the sim he made of Will and they're almost exactly the same, except for a nose difference.  I believe the person just tweaked him.

Here is the user

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100392.msg1470433.html#msg1470433
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100063.msg1466931.html#msg1466931

Also, how come my post count went down ... I know it was a lot more than a thousand
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:25:10 pm by Supernatural_Vixen » Logged

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 01:29:18 am »

Your post count is down due to massive deletions that had to be made on the data. It was taking up too much server space and causing some crashes. Sorry bout that, but we all lost numbers. I'm sure you'll make them up.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 09:06:26 pm »

Post counts are down because a lot of superfluous spam was trimmed to de-bloat the DB.
Sim_God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2009, 06:14:54 am »

I missed the old Insim layout,

so here some of the questions I'd like to ask :
1. Will this site get the old layout back ( or similar to it with all the updates, etc ) with all the features ( like the network feature wheren people can visit your profile page and leave comments )?

2. What happened to the Contest Section? will this site build a contest section like it used to be....?

3. Is the old site "www.insimenator.net" still accessible? or it's gone for good?

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2009, 08:49:43 am »

1. Will this site get the old layout back ( or similar to it with all the updates, etc ) with all the features ( like the network feature wheren people can visit your profile page and leave comments )?
Maybe. That PARTICULAR feature seems unlikely, and frankly, no one really used it and it was a waste of space.

2. What happened to the Contest Section? will this site build a contest section like it used to be....?
Probably. One of them will put it back eventually, I figure.

3. Is the old site "www.insimenator.net" still accessible? or it's gone for good?
As far as I know, given that it has been over a month since it first disappeared in a Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space, it is probably Gone Forever.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2009, 02:36:50 pm »

The contest section is now over at Sim Oasis.  But I'm sure new challenges and contest will also be held here in the future.  Wink

xielie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 09:52:34 am »

I want to ask about contest too...
Where are the old finished contests from the old insim? i couldn't find them there or in oasis...
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 12:00:23 pm »

They've already been purged.  It was only open up until the new year came around... Sad

HappyBubbles

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 04:04:31 am »

Hi 

I'm New and i was wondering where I could download the Insimentor
eeerrr Thank you

Rock HappyBubbles Fanku
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 04:10:36 am »

I'm getting sick of this. Seriously, try looking a little harder.

...it's not that freakin' hard to find. *grumbles and wanders off*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 04:37:28 am »

so I have to ask the question - why on earth do you want the insimenator??

It's not supported, it's not been updated for M&G, there was only ever 1 version released for AL and the bugs that were found were not taken care of

Get the simblender instead!

however, if you don't mind the possibility of your game going  Explode then the insim is in the community downloads section BUT we take no responsibility whatsoever for whatever happens to your game if you put it in!

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2009, 08:42:04 pm »

Is there a reason you signed your post, other than you didn't think we could figure out that it was you asking?? *head desk*

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
gagusek

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2010, 10:31:14 am »

In the members area how do we know who is admin/mod/management to know where to go to report things.

Also, there are a few places that may not have downloads anywhere. Do you want reports of them, or do you want to wait until the creators come back to reclaim their area. And if so, who would we report them to?

In my own area, how do I 'un=sticky' my content?

I know I'm low on the 'totem pole' as far as great creator go, but I had wondered if you actually needed this info, or if you had it all taken care of. You probably have enough staff to take care of all of it yourselves, so I just wondered if you needed some things brought to your attention is all.

thanks for listening,
Skye
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: