Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:00:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ugly Question of Money  (Read 27129 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2009, 05:12:17 pm »

This is not a begging post like we've all been used to and the site will not Explode if a certain amount of money is not received in the next 2 days!!!111!!!OMG!!EINZ!!11

However

The server costs are $100 a month (at the moment owe 2 months to the current owner) so if you would like to contribute towards those costs then we would be most grateful.

Please rest assured that any money received will NEVER be used for personal gain, will not be put into any personal bank account and will sit in cyber-space until needed for server bills or site upgrades. We will also keep you up to date on what we have in the coffers.

If you do donate, please enter your username where requested so I know who you are to put a button under your name (when I work out how to do it!)

Please use the button on the front page to donate

thanks guys  Hug2

« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 02:35:42 pm by Ali » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 05:31:01 pm »

Well, ya know, I never did really mind contributing to the other site, but I wish it had been under more honest disclosure. Let's hope this one doesn't ever get that way, oh it has it's moments of folks full of themselves and, well, downright hostile, but it is still the IS we all love and share. I'm in. Anybody hesitant, feel free to jump in, at least once. Any chance we can boost the server power?
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 05:33:41 pm »

Oh well, nevermind my last. Whenever I try, I get a session verification error message. Even after logging out and back in.
garnet812

♥ Bite Me ♥

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:41:03 pm »

Oh well, nevermind my last. Whenever I try, I get a session verification error message. Even after logging out and back in.

I'm getting the same error.

Garnet's LJ
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 08:46:33 pm »

I did as well. I used to donate as well to the other site on a recurring subscription. Will that be an available option? My memory is atrocious!
Shonie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:01:59 pm »

How about a donation meter or something to show what's been received and used ect.  And is this still Pescado's server or another one? 

Just a couple of things to put people's mind at rest.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 10:18:43 pm »

So the people will never know that part of the funds will be funneled into Jenna's Booze Fund? Nifty...

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
EVStofleth

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 11:53:04 pm »

I need a coffee fund along with a booze fund too  Grin
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 05:31:32 am »

Once PayPal is up I think it is up to you Brego. You can always just set up a regular monthly on the PP site for anyone, vendor or otherwise. At least, I think that is the case.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 07:30:43 am »

I'm not quite sure how the monthly sub thing works, I'll look into it

currently we are on a server belonging to Dour (WNF) however we are in the process of transferring it to ourselves

Jenna - NO, it does not go to a booze fund Cheers LMAO

A donation meter is definitely something that I'll put up once I work out how LOL

And folks, teething troubles with paypal apparently, hopefully it won't take too long to work out
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 07:37:07 am by Ali » Logged

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Shonie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 12:00:21 pm »

And any monies donated here also go to help ISA?
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 12:04:01 pm »

Will the funds subsidise Pescado's other sites such as PMBD?

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 12:34:35 pm »

No, they will not. See?

Ali
The server costs are $100 a month (at the moment owe 2 months to the current owner) so if you would like to contribute towards those costs then we would be most grateful.

They will go to pay for our server bills, which are separate from the ones that Pes is using. For proof of this, check the load times on PMBD and here. The little Malaysian boy fell down on the job over there and hasn't gotten up yet, which is why PMBD is running so slow. This is a separate venture altogether, so please tell people that this is for IS and no one else.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 12:40:02 pm by Paden » Logged

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 12:37:33 pm »

TFTI Smiley

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 12:41:08 pm »

Any time, Inge, any time. Smiley

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: