Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:33:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird Dreams?  (Read 23570 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 06:16:01 pm »

yeah it spooky and feels really wierd like déjà vu almost

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 09:20:49 pm »

Speaking of dejavu, I swear to you guys, I just looked over on my side of the bed and there was a spider that crawled off the side of the bed. I couldn't kill it fast enough, so its still somewhere in this room, and even more alarming it could be under the mattress. Oh my gosh! I'm going to buy some bug spray. I think its so irronic that my spider dreams are trying to interpret thereselves.. I'm really freaked out right now, I just knew those dreams meant something. Sad
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 10:17:48 pm »

i've been having a lot of weird dreams recently, and they somehow seem to involve Rosario Dawson or Julie Christie. huh

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
brat1083
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2009, 02:05:27 pm »

I dreamed I was looking down at my dead body. I wasn't sad. I was saying thank you and good bye to it as I had to go. 
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2009, 12:03:38 pm »

Kind of a creepy dream, brat.

I had a real creepy one last night. It was really long, too. It was actually almost 9:00 before I woke up from it. The first one was about a transexual assassin, talking about how he got started as an assassin. He told a woman who seemed to be named Alice the story while they were laying in bed together one night. I guess he had an abusive home-life and his older sister poisoned him to near death. He said that when he got better, he killed her. His parents didn't know he did, they had no idea what happened to the sister, but they blamed him for her disappearance and started treating him really bad. Eventually when things got really horrible for him as a kid, he murdered his parents and left home. I don't remember the rest but he eventually became an assassin. Weird

The next one was based in a mechanic shop. It was about one of the male mechanics who fell in love with another male mechanic because he thought the 'he' was a 'she'. A bunch of weird stuff happened in the mechanic shop, regarding equipment (like the wrong gasses would be put in the wrong tanks) and the shop started receiving written threats...but I'm not really sure that they had anything to do with the shop mistakes. I don't know what happened after that, but I was actually in the dream at this point, to where I could mingle with the other people. There was a lady by the trashcan and she saw a beetle in it (HUGE beetle). I asked her not to dig through the trash but she insisted on it. She picked out the beetle and announced that these beetles were found in a lot of dead people. I instantly felt sick and started to throw up, and nothing but bugs and the same huge beetle came out of my mouth. It was completely disgusting. It got caught in my throat and I couldn't breathe, so I guess I scared myself awake.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
maou

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2009, 03:41:30 pm »

I had those 3 bizzare dreams in a week
1. It's was me walking to the balkony, but I don't know how than bam I fall from the third floor to the concrete ground and I was consumed by a black hole.
2. Seeing myself as a married and having a aciedent that made me bleed severly and die.
3. Seeing my soul getting out of my body in my bedroom and seeing geomotrical figures like triangles and rectangles which creeped the hell out of me. Thank god in this 1 week I didn't crap or pee my pants Angel
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2009, 12:00:21 am »

A few nights ago I dreamed I was at a totally awesome carnival but then I had to use the restroom and the bathrooms there were really dirty and disgusting. Gross!
I also dreamed about my ex kissing me and telling me he loved me over and over. It was so vivid when I woke up I nearly cried because he wasn't in bed beside me.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2009, 12:52:48 pm »

I had a really weird one last night. For some reason, my mom was at my house and she wanted me to go into town with her. So we did and she stopped at this little shop beside Albertson's. It's this kind of preppy store called Simplicity. My mom said she was going to go in and try to get me a job there (which I didn't even want). She went in with my son, and I stood outside. I looked down and noticed that I was dressed really skanky for being in public. I was wearing flip-flops, a mini skirt and a bikini top, which is something I would never wear in real life, especially with my pregnant stomach sticking out like it was.
So I was suddenly embarassed and wondering what to do. I was going to see if I could quickly get back to the car before anyone saw me.

Well, I was going into the car and some old asian guy in a business suit asked me if I wanted to be a model for his business. I knew right away what kind of 'business' he meant. I was trying not to be rude so I said, "No, I'm not interested. I usually don't dress like this." But he wouldn't leave me alone and tried to rape me. So I freaked out and punched his nose in. For some reason he was wearing a backpack and when I knocked him out, it opened and a whole bunch of Lays potato chips fell out onto the ground.

Suddenly a homeless girl that was probably the same age as me came out and started to eat the chips off the ground. I was like, "Eww, do you want some rreal food?" And then I woke up.

maniac19642003
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2009, 01:09:07 pm »

A couple nights ago I had my first Farm Town (facebook) dream rolleyes
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2009, 03:55:17 pm »

i have two dreams, one my brother had and one i had.

my brother had a strange dream not too long ago. it was christmas vacation, my cousins were visiting us and christmas was two days away. for some reason, the Jews decided to bring armageddon on that particular day and boy, were they nuking the hell out of everything!

so my cousin Daniel, in a fit of weirdness, told my brother that if we were all going to die, we might as well die happy. he gave my brother some crack, which they both smoked (in the dream, not in real life). however, after my brother's first puff, Daniel turned into a truck (yes, he turned into a truck) and drove away. Escape

that was his dream. no offense if you're jewish, but you can't control what your mind does what you're asleep, right? Undecided

and now, my dream. well, it was more of a nightmare for me. what happened was, i was asleep in my room, when all of a sudden, a clown breaks in! he looked like some circus clown that had been picked up off the street and thrown into the show. his clothes were battered, unclean and just plain disgusting and his make-up looked like the joker from the Dark Knight (and strangely, call me mad, but i've never seen the movie). anyways, he had a rusty chainsaw with him, and he seemed to have a hard time starting up. after four tries, he turnes on the radio, and guess what's playing? that's right, Heart's "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You". shocked great. just great. that's exactly what i need to hear while some pyschotic clown butchers me with a rusted, poorly made chainsaw.

in case you're wondering why that song, i hate that song with a flaming passion even though i love Heart and will defend the band at any cost to my last dying breath.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2009, 04:47:03 pm »

Haha! Soul, that part about the truck cracked me up! I think I would freak if my cousin turned into one, with or without the crack. And maybe the clown wanted to play you some easy listening so it would be easier for you to relax...while you got chopped up.

soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2009, 01:17:04 pm »

how would listening to a song i hate so much while being mauled by a clown be considered "easy listening"?

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2009, 03:41:48 pm »

Cause it's a soft tune. Ever heard of the phrase "Easy listening Classics"?

soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2009, 04:38:53 pm »

....maybe this will explain the song a little better. you can have your own opinion about it, but i honestly think the song itself is horrible.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:44:13 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2009, 12:20:35 pm »

I myself am not actually fond of it, but my mom is. She's a Heart freak!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: