Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:33:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want to play without this mod?
Yes - 52 (21.1%)
No - 162 (65.9%)
Maybe - 32 (13%)
Total Voters: 179

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: InSiminator Mod for Sims3  (Read 99062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyEve

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2009, 08:59:20 am »

Hey everybody!  Cheesy

I have a question: Could you be so kind to inform me, if there will be the possibility to create a new version of the InSiminator Mod like the old one for Sims 2??  huh

I love this Mod and without this the game will not be the same like usually.  Cry

Please forgive my mistakes if the sentences aren't correct built  Headwall.....but english isn't my mother language.... Wink

Best regards  Fanku
Lady Eve
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 01:47:13 pm »

Probably not. It's Eric's mod and we're just hosting it, not supporting it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Jokers11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 11:04:28 am »

I too have used this mod for years and will truly miss it in sim3. I've looked at it,s construction in simPE and as would be expected, it draws on a ton of different elements in the game. All through it,s beyond me time wise to construct a similar mod, hopefully someone will after the sims3 release give the community a similar mod.   
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 11:32:13 am »

From what I have seen and experienced with the Sims 2 creators and modifiers, I expect we can begin to see CC start to show up shortly after the release of TS3. There are many individual mods that do the same thing as different IS functions, it is just that IS and Sim Blender combine a lot of mods into one download. Very convenient. Somebody may well do something like that for TS3 because that is the nature of modders, they can't resist.
PANDAQUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 11:23:56 pm »

I hope someone creates this mod. I'm not going to buy the game until this mod is made.

Note to self: Always use DEST edition of Insim...

Don't talk to any toy you don't know!
 -Mrs. Potato Head, Toy Story 2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 01:52:14 am »

Like I said, I don't think anyone is going to be doing the insimenator mod for sims 3. It's Eric's mod and since he's not a part of this community any longer, we only host it. We don't support it. If you want to buy the sims 3, buy it. Don't let the existance of a mod decide it for you, because you may be in for a very long wait.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 03:22:03 am »

If anything Inteen might be made for it? its being picked up by other modders over there, they seem quite keen to update hence apartment life, so you may be lucky for that one, but depends on how sims 3 is amde I asuppose.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 07:22:52 am »

according to various blogs I've seen around EA are trying to make it so that CC is a no-no in sims 3. I've also seen a couple of places stating that they're expecting the community to work wonders and make mods and stuff and because we're so good they are going to, but who knows what's possible till we actually get the game.

As Joy has stated, there will not be an insimenator for the Sims 3, there's nothing to say, though, that there won't be a simblender or something like it, but it won't be done by Eric!

inteen - gawd knows, I've never used it nor have I had any interest in using it as it seems to conflict with so much stuff, but the site you need to keep an eye on for it is simbology, just like for the blender.

I just hope that someone can do stuff for it like remove the censor blur Wink

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
momoflittlealis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 01:37:37 pm »

I'm with you Ali, The censor blur has to be worked on right away. I thought that I could play cc-free until sims3 came out. (bought a new computer 01-15-2009 and reloaded games) but after about 5 minutes...screw it. Downloads folder is only up to 1 G though. Grin.  After the new wears off TS3, I am going to have to have some cc goodness.
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 11:57:54 pm »

I live and breathe CC I would be really upset if it became a (and I quote) "No-no". I feel it just seems too mundayne without it. I know sims is meant to be a real-life simulator, but I still find CC enhancements make it much more fun to play. That is just my opinion though.

moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 12:29:30 pm »

i love the insimenator you can have so much fun but i didn't even know custom stuff existed until about 6 months ago when i did a random internet search on the sims 2
i will probably be able to cope without custom stuff for a while until thge novelty wears off then it'll be download download download although i'm getting a bit ahead of myself as i don't even know if my laptop has the right system to house the system requirements of the sims 3 so i might not even get it but i am hoping Rock
persilwasmiddel

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 10:36:00 am »

I love insiminator and similar stuff. If sims 3 will be 'kid friendly' obligatory, no fun. SimPE and insiminator or simblender are a MUST. And some sexyness. If they try to erase all the fun stuff ill stick to sims 2. *sighs*

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 11:08:58 am »

I have a question: Could you be so kind to inform me, if there will be the possibility to create a new version of the InSiminator Mod like the old one for Sims 2??  huh
It might not be called the Insimenator, but SOMETHING like it would exist...IF it were possible at all. Available evidence strongly suggests it won't be. Also, you can haz SecuROM-based spyware.
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 10:37:05 pm »

it's been along time for me  playing the sims 2 wit the insimenator, Well I've played the sims 2 wit out the insim machine, cuz I alwayz use cheats and a mood hack. Well when the sims 3 comes, I'm pretty sure someone will make a machine alot like that hack.
look out sims 3, here I come baby!!!

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 03:46:35 am »

Point blank and period, if there's no CC, I ain't buyin' it. Being able to make my own stuff is the sole reason I play TS2. If I can't in TS3, I'll stick to TS2.

On topic: Like Pescado said, more then likely someone will eventually make some sort of mod similar to the Insimenator down the road. But don't hold your breathe. It'll take cracking the initial code of the game to make, and seeing as EA is potentially going to be stingy with said code, it might not be for at least a year or more before you see such a mod.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: