Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:02:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GBLT Thread  (Read 69727 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2009, 04:03:53 pm »

It's not just you, it's annoying when people feel the need to be accepted to that degree. They can't seem to have their own thoughts and opinions. They change their views every time they're around a new person. One day they might be hanging out with homophobes and say, "Gays are awful." and another moment they are with gays saying how "bi" they think they are. It's weird but some people feel the need to blend in like a good weave.

As far as the whole Biblical crap...not everyone is Christian. Why do these people feel the need to preach to us when their doctirine does NOT govern us? When Christians tell me that the Bible says being gay is a sin, I take it about as seriously as someone telling me that a giant seagull hates gays. So what?

I would think that the world would learn to grow a little. Things change. We can't all stay in the dark ages. Most people will agree that it was totally stupid when Black people had no rights back in the day. And it was. So why is it any different not giving gays rights? It's not any different at all. As humans (consenting legal adults when it comes to the marriage part), we ALL need to have the same rights.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2009, 05:24:18 pm »

its people like that that make my mom question bisexuality, she thinks that most people say that just to be "cool".
Im slowly convincing her otherwise.
Although i have realized that most girls at my school who say there bi really are just doing it to impress a guy or something...
sorry about the smilie faces joy Cheesy

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2009, 05:42:52 pm »

This one guy at my school said his girlfried was bi (And back in 6th grade I thought dating as gross even by itself, and I was a little grossed out) I told him I thought it was gross he said "No it's not, it's hot." I was thinking "WHAT!?" and I am bi myself and I am still thinking that.... That kid was weird...

Honestly, I think that being bi makes me even more of an outsider, but I do know that 3 of my freinds are bi so it's all good. Cheesy
(Sorry joy!)

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2009, 11:06:56 pm »

That honestly gets on my friggin nerves, when girls say that they're bi to impress guys. It's kind of slutty and it very much underminds actual gay/bisexual people. Others seem to take us less seriously because of people like that. I hate when girls say that they are bisexual and try to get with me, and suddenly mention some guy. I'm like, "I am NOT an object to help you turn on your boyfriend." Those people are such sleezes.

Bisexuality means that you are attracted to both genders. Being a total skank-wad, and not caring who or what you're messing around with is not the same thing.

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2009, 01:59:17 am »

I like that word Senko, skank-wad. Hehe.

My girlfriend is away on holiday with her parents, and she emailed me last night.
She said that her and her parents were out shopping and saw two guys holding hands (And I quote 'Which I thought was rather hot and cute that they didn't seem to care if other people said anything')
And that her parents loudly said 'Things like that should be banned and punishable by jail term'
She was left apoligising to the men as her parents walked into a store. She said she felt really embaressed and angry.
It still amazes me, about some of the people we share the world with.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2009, 12:07:12 pm »

That's the way we ALL need to be, like those two men. There comes a time where we need to just say "screw it" when it comes to other people's expectations. We only have one life to live and we need to just live it as happily as we can. Those two guys probably could give a crap less what two close-minded people think about them. They're in love and they are in pursuit of their own happiness.

I was talking about this with my husband just this morning. The world will always have idiots in it, and we can't just spend all of our time worrying about how they see us. Just like with many things, bi-racial adoption, religion, sex-changes, etc. There will always be people who don't understand and don't approve, but when you do things out of love and happiness, you're not wrong.

Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2009, 02:53:21 pm »

I wouldnt be afraid to hold hands with a guy...if only i had one :/
On a happier note...i dont know lol Cheesy

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2009, 05:02:31 pm »

That's redicoulous mad hatter, do they know their daughter is bi? I mean really, that's the rudest thing ever. I'd rather someone say "That's so gay" to my face.

I agree Jamie, everyone needs to be like that! I honestly said that a long time ago, when I knew there was no possible way for me to get all A's in a class, I said f*ck it, and got a B, big whoop. I could care less what people think of me, I honestly would laugh in someone's face if they were rude to me about being bi. I'd say "Thanks, I know, I am GROSS!" and see just what they say to that!

Aww, poor Dugg! (lol, I should call you Duggle.... no Idea where that came from Cheesy )

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2009, 06:41:40 pm »

Thats the thing, they don't know that she's bi. They would probably kick her out if they knew.

On another note, Duggle! WOO!

No more hiding
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2009, 07:26:29 pm »

Oh, that's so ridiculous! I can't believe how... dumb some peopel can be, it's like my mom said (she doesn't know I am bi yet, I see no reason to tell her at this point, I'm not truly interested in any girl as of now) She's still love me if I were a lesbian, I am her daughter. Everyone should just support the decicsions their kids make.

Yep, it's official, DUGGLE!!!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2009, 07:31:53 pm »

I know, NO parent should hate their child because of who they love. Religion and stuff like that should have nothing to do with your love for your child. I guess my kids are really lucky. They will never have to worry about being scared to tell Brandon or I about their sexuality. I could never turn my child away from my home, never.

I don't know how some parents can sleep with themselves at night knowing the kind of hell they put their child through. They have no room to even call themselves parents. I mean, young men and women all over the world commit suicide over things like this. They are so ashamed of themselves because of the hate that their parents press on them that they would rather die. How is your child's life worth foolish pride and archaic beliefs?

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2009, 07:36:24 pm »

I couldn't live with myself, honestly, if any of my kids were gay/bi/lesbian I'd pray it were the oldest, so that if any other of the younger ones were too, they'd understand that telling me the are, is the same as telling me that there is a guy they like that they are dating. I would never just flat out kick my kid out for being different, if there were no gay people the world would be boring! Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2009, 09:04:37 pm »

I don't understand how they can say that they would kick her out, any of them out.
I'd love my children forever and always, but the only reason I'd kick them out (after helping them get set up somewhere else, I'd never let anyone live on the streets) is if they were doing drugs or drinking heaps. I don't support those things.

No more hiding
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2009, 09:19:37 pm »

Well yea, My kids would get their little *sses kicked right to somebody else's house if I found out they did drugs. No way, no how. They will not be like everyone (aside from 8-10) people at my school. No.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 30, 2009, 10:06:32 pm »

Even if my kid was doing drugs, I would not kick him/her out. Oh yeah, they would get a serious arse whipping from hell. I would turn my kid in to the police, and they would go to boot camp to get help. I am not going to have my kids harming themselves like that. But after getting their crap together, they would be able to come home.

But I'm betting if I'm open and honest with my children from day 1, they won't get into that crap. They have plenty of bad examples in the family.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: