Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:32:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Official GBLT Thread  (Read 69706 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2009, 12:40:52 am »

Well she could come with me, my mom always did joke around about becoming a home for unaccepted gay teens Cheesy
I like Duggle :DD

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2009, 01:11:21 am »

I don't think my friend could come to where you live Duggle.
She's too shy to go anywhere else.
And as soon as she is 17, she's hoping to move down here and in with me. Teens can legally leave home at 16 here and the parents have no say. She just needs to be sure that they won't change their minds and if she'll have enough money. So far, she has almost $1000 in the bank, and thats just saving money from chores around the house.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2009, 02:37:13 am »

well shoot lol.
16? i dont think i could trust myself...at this point (im 16) i would live with my ex, and we would move to California...because its for lovers Wink

Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2009, 04:30:54 am »

Lol. My older sister left home when she was sixteen. She's recently moved back home and she says she won't leave home until she is 18.
I'm not leaving home till I'm 24. I know, its a long time. But I don't wanna rent a place. I have ten years to save up enough money to buy a house, and I've already been offered about 4 jobs.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2009, 10:06:06 am »

WOw, 16? That's insane! My family holds the record for that kind of thing.

my brother Kevin left at 16, my brother Brett left at 17 (then came back), my brother Bobby left at 25, Stevie at 23, and my sister Alisha at 17, then came back, and left again at 21. lol, me and Maya never left at all, we are only 14. Wink

Also, Jamie I would do the same as you, because them doing drugs I could never handle, they'd be able to come back so long as they knew they couldn't smoke, drink exsessively, or do drugs around me. Now way, no how.

Find me on moonlight <3
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2009, 07:31:17 pm »

Yeah, I'd never kick my kids out if they came out to me. Sure, they'd get an awkward stare from me for a few seconds, but I'd still let them stay and come to me for help. Same thing would probably happen if they told me they were pregnant, and still a teenager. Even though it might not happen anytime soon, I'd always support my kids, no matter what.

And I really hate the parents who say what I just said, and then threaten and kick out their kid for being gay. To those people, I say, "You phony hypocrites give me a royal pain in the arse!" Cuz saying you'll do something and doing something else or the total opposite are two different things. Just remember that actions speak louder than words. They always have and always will.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2009, 08:39:05 pm »

Yeah, your'e kids will totally love you  Wink You'll actually care about them (unlike some un-greatful little %#@&%$@'s who would rather go hunting than be with their sick daughter in the hospital!!!)

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2009, 01:12:19 pm »

I guess that all we can do is set good examples for our kids and accept them. Make them feel safe, like they can talk to us. There are so many parents lacking in this kind of thing, our generation could change it.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2009, 01:55:09 pm »

Yep, because my freind's and I were TERRIFIED to tell our parents who we liked, and that someone asked us out, stuff like that because we thought they'd be mad.

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2009, 05:35:42 pm »

I am going to be totally open with my kids about love and dating (like my mom was with me). Whether they're gay, bi or straight. But I am going to be one of those moms that makes sure my kids know their options. Like once my daughter gets her period, I'm going to ask her about birth control and if she wants to get put on it (same with my son when he starts dating, or when he asks). Not that I'm condoning or encouraging my kids to have sex or anything like that. But if they're going to do it, I want them to at least be protected (and hopefully be in love with the person they're with, no sleeping around).

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2009, 08:23:32 pm »

Jamie, your'e going to be a great mom to your teenagers!

This generations gonna make the best parents!

Find me on moonlight <3
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2009, 10:07:30 pm »

I just don't want to delude myself in acting like one of those stupid moms that think "If I refuse to talk to my kids about their sexuality, they will never be interested in sex." Haha, yeah right! There were a few of those in my town, and they were the ones whose daughters got pregnant at an early age, because they couldn't ask their moms about birth control.

You can't really stop them unless you chain them up at home. I can cartainly talk to my kids and do my best to ensure they don't just sleep around with every Tom, Dick and Harry that crosses their paths. I do want them to have respect for themselves.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2009, 10:21:51 pm »

My mom talking to my sister when we got the news she was pregnant was more than enough to scare me away from that kind of stuff, I wear a promise ring now.

Find me on moonlight <3
PinkSword

hiyaaa.

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2009, 01:48:25 pm »

Kissed a girl this weekend.
Yep. definitly straight haha.
But tequila thought otherwise.
oh well...

then i hear your soul , touches me the right way
Katie
0BretttterB0