Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:22:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What Label Annoys You Most???
Emo. - 22 (19.5%)
Goth. - 4 (3.5%)
Prep. - 12 (10.6%)
Scene. - 9 (8%)
Jock. - 0 (0%)
No labels annoy me. - 9 (8%)
All of them! - 44 (38.9%)
Other. - 13 (11.5%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What Label Annoys You Most???  (Read 39842 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lollipop
Olli is awhshome....

:)

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:37:54 am »

Heyy!!!
So what label is it for you? What really annoys you?
You been called any of them? huh
I have.... rolleyes
Well, please vote...  Grin

Thanks all!!!  :kiss:

Olli...x

Grin

....I just noticed something...i use a lot of smileys...lol x

Mod edit: stick to one color, please. Mmmk? Mmmk.
- Jenna
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:58:01 pm by Jenna » Logged

LxOLLIxPOP.... =D
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 08:19:42 pm »

I'd have to say the whole goth, punk, and emo stereotypes are the most annoying. Most of the kids that are into it or use that sterotype don't even know where it came from. It's just kind of disappointing because I'm into the music that it came from. :l

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
StupidFriday

Glam As You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 06:22:15 am »

I very into everything about goth culture (well except for the fact that I like Clay Aiken), I have been for as long as I remember (yep I guess I would even call myself goth). Only problem is people confuse goth with emo which makes me really angry becausethey are completely different things.
I also hate when people get asked "Are you [insert stereotype here]?" and they answer with either "No I'm just being myself" or "I dont beleive in labels" when they clearly are trying very hard to be the stereotype they were asked. If you are trying to be a certain way, dont lie about it, admit it! You look less like a tool if you just tell the truth! I have a lot more respect for people that are honest and upfront.
[/ end rant]

KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 12:57:36 pm »

I hate pretty much all lables. To me, they're useless, and un needed.No one is a can of soup. o.o But I hate it when people mix up goth, for emo. Or Skater, for punk. Ect. As said by StupidFriday. As I said earlier, not need and overated. Grin
Opera Phantomess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 12:06:27 am »

I hate pretty much all lables. To me, they're useless, and un needed.No one is a can of soup. o.o But I hate it when people mix up goth, for emo. Or Skater, for punk. Ect. As said by StupidFriday. As I said earlier, not need and overated. Grin

Ditto!

Any label gets on my nerves. They is no use for them in society (in my opinion). From what I see they are only used when they are a suspect in a crime and they pick a label to describe them. As if this label is their whole personality.

-OP

"ALL MY LIFE I WAS LOOKING IN THE MIRROR FOR ANSWERS, TODAY I KNOW THERE ARE ONLY QUESTIONS, SO I JUST LIVE."
lea

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 05:09:12 pm »

I hate labels i think its really super annoying because alot of people try to be someone the not. angry
My friends call me emo though i think it's kind of mean because i don't like to be labled emo's are so 80s
Undecided
KichiSenpai
Insane Magician

This little ticket just posted on this topic.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2009, 10:12:58 pm »

Personally, I don't really think 'emo' can be a lifestyle. It's acctually a genre of music, that later on it became a popularity or fashion statement. To me emo will either be potato(emo is potato in japanese) or a genre of utterly screaming your depressions into a microphone way of life. xD
Interviewithasim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 07:32:28 pm »

Emo for me. I'm so sick of hearing it. =|
Spekenengles

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 10:09:58 pm »

<snipped>

Mod edit: This is for the name of the label you hate, not who that label applies to. Mmmk? One more statement like that and you get a warning.

- Jenna

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 11:01:39 pm by Jenna » Logged
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 11:17:10 am »

Slut... I hated being called that. I had sex once! One time! And from then on I was " "Dr. McSluty-slut" at least they could have been original with a name but nooooo!

tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 06:14:38 pm »

Isn't that a bit hypocritical to say you hate all labels, but then you hate when people mix up labels?

I'm not super fond of labels, but whatever.

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
Rapple

Hale_Icons

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 03:39:39 pm »

All, but not to be rude, but honestly,

EMO is probably the worst. I hate all of the pain and sadness that associates with it. Tongue

But ALL still is the winner. XD

Vote for heir, here!
http://rapple1578.livejournal.com/30780.html
Viewable and can be voted on by everyone.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2009, 04:23:32 am »

eh..i guess i dress goth, but i am not the stereotype all black everything all the time.

love the music, and baggy tripp pants, thats about as goth as i get. i would wear black nail polish, but id also wear rainbow nail polish.

the only thing i dislike is for example one day someone is wearing all black and dark make-up, next day they walk in with pants falling off their butt a plain white tank and "bling", day after that they are wearing abercrombie and fitch tees with matching pants....in that situation id say "PICK ONE!" but thats just me...

i believe we are all guilty of labeling and judging by appearances...its human nature..

Poke2 = GAH2
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 06:26:41 pm »

As Lovelygoth101 said, we are all guilty of labelling and judging by appearances.
I myself have been called goth, emo and slut.
I don't quite know where they got slut from, or emo, or goth really.
I don't believe in labelling people by how they look, but we all do it.
I try not to, but even I do.
I do like the emo style music. And I like the hairstyles.
I like the goth sense of style, and I sometimes wear clothes like that.
I don't believe I'm a slut, I'm a flirt, I admit that, but slut? I don't think so.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Rickie Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 09:33:09 pm »

probably prep, because honestly, what in the world is a "prep"?

I always thought it was someone who dressed nice, but to some people it's someone who wears certain brands and to others it's just someone who's not goth.

Also, people who go around saying "I hate preps blah blah blah I'm hardcore" are turds.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: