Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:14:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A really noobish question...  (Read 1679 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« on: April 21, 2009, 07:29:18 pm »

Ok. I've finally got to the point where I'd like to share some of the custom created clothes I've made. There's just one problem...I have no idea how you export them for sharing, lol. If someone could give me a quick tut, or a link to one it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, folks. Cheesy

Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 08:49:51 pm »

Did you make them in BodyShop? If so, go to your SavedSims folder (My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Saved Sims) and they'll be in there. There'll be numbers/letters followed by whatever you named the project in BodyShop. Just .zip or .rar, or whatever, those files and they are ready to be shared.

I hope that explained it.

My other ride is a chocobo.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:02:20 pm »

As a matter of fact it did. Followed the path to the folder as you stated and they're all lined up in order from most recent to the oldest ones I made. I just have to find the Meshes now and pretty up some pics and I'll be ready top upload them. Thanks a bunch, Naria. I'd kiss you if you were taken, lol. Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: