Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:49:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Life Events  (Read 239663 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2009, 01:44:49 pm »

And thank you Brat....message passed on to my Sweetie Darling Michelle.... Grin

Live Laugh Love
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 12:39:45 pm »

I can haz layoff nao!

It was recently announced at work that in two weeks, my company is shutting down our distribution center and moving everything to a newer, shinier one a few hundred miles north of here.

...summer vacation, anyone? Feh.

(Actually, this isn't a bad thing at all. I was actually leaving at the end of July to pursue other interests; namely, to return to my music career. Got a number of things set up, and I've also rebuilt my clientele list for the piano lessons I used to teach. Fleecing upper-middle class yuppies is hella profitable. Cheesy)

...it still is a kick in the ass though since I'll be losing my health and dental insurance.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 01:20:05 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 03:10:07 pm »

Now the good news?

Sorry to hear about the loss of health and dental, Jenna.

It is easy to give advice when you are retired (that's my euphemism for 'can't take the pressure any more/lose your job or lose your mind'). Mad2

Like I told my daughter when she was laid off, "Think of it as an exciting opportunity for change."    But, honestly, she said, AFTER she, got another job, that she enjoyed the time with her baby boy. That's him where my avatar should be.

Best wishes on fleecing the rich little yuppies and developing your muse.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2009, 04:07:02 pm »

Happy Birthday to Michelle & Tiffany's Mom!

Sorry to hear that Jenna, this economy is horrendous.  Glad you have a positive outlook...of course with your supermodel looks you should land on a runway somewhere Smiley.  (Send me a managers cut when you do Wink ).

Sims by Dasi:

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2009, 04:20:55 pm »

Happy Birthday to Michelle & Tiffany's Mom!
Thank you DaSpecial1!!! She is right here so she got to see yours and the others birthday greetings!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes !!!
                                                                      -Michelle

Live Laugh Love
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2009, 04:41:34 pm »

Wave *Waves to Michelle*   Happy Birthday!  Hau'oli la hanau!  Happy Birthday!

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 02:54:47 pm »

I went to my daughter's wedding last night and had a great time. I have a good son-in-law that loves her very much and will take care of her. It was hard, though. I had only just gotten her back and now had to let go of her again. Ah, well, at least this time there's nothing to stop us from staying in touch and visiting each other every chance we get!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2009, 03:22:23 pm »

Congratz For your daughter Paden!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2009, 03:23:12 pm »

Congratulations Paden, it's great to hear good new these days.  Many happy years to your daughter and your new son (in-law). Beer

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2009, 06:40:21 pm »

Paden, I know what it is like to be separated from a daughter by fate or ill will. It is sweet to be connected again and now the I enjoy the additional perks of grandchildren!

So, congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2009, 02:29:13 pm »

UGH! They've postponed my due date!
On the other hand my crackberry can get this website!

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2009, 12:11:03 pm »

I went to my daughter's wedding last night and had a great time. I have a good son-in-law that loves her very much and will take care of her. It was hard, though. I had only just gotten her back and now had to let go of her again. Ah, well, at least this time there's nothing to stop us from staying in touch and visiting each other every chance we get!
I am happy for you Paden, and congratulations to your daughter and new son-in-law! The future looks bright for all of you!!!

Live Laugh Love
scarletlady
Engaged

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 12:20:42 pm »

It's been several months since this happened, but it has made me the happiest woman alive so i'm still excited about it! Cheesy My fiance proposed to me on our 3 Year Anniversary, on the 21st December 2008! Cheesy

We hope to get married Summer 2010 providing finances allow us! The funny thing is, my fiance told me that the woman who sold him the ring said that I was the smallest ring finger she'd ever done - i'm only a Ring Finger Size "E" [UK] tongue I made her history Cheesy

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2009, 12:38:52 pm »

It's been several months since this happened, but it has made me the happiest woman alive so i'm still excited about it! Cheesy My fiance proposed to me on our 3 Year Anniversary, on the 21st December 2008! Cheesy
We hope to get married Summer 2010 providing finances allow us! The funny thing is, my fiance told me that the woman who sold him the ring said that I was the smallest ring finger she'd ever done - i'm only a Ring Finger Size "E" [UK] tongue I made her history Cheesy
Congratulations scarletlady!!! How wonderful!! May you get married next summer and have a fantastic life together!!!
                                                                        Love n Hugs 

Live Laugh Love
lolita
~*~ Cupcake~*~

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2009, 02:03:39 pm »

I'm an aunt! Phishfood1301 just had her baby!

Where do you go with your broken heart in tow. What do you do with the left over you and how do you know when to let go. where does the good go?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44
  Print  

Jump to: