Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:16:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: The Weird, the wacky and the truly bizarre  (Read 61828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2009, 01:33:25 am »

Got some glitches, weird expressions or anything just plain strange to show off from your game?

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 05:37:52 pm »

Toddlers seem to have the problem when they watch TV. Their arms and sometimes their bodies streach out and up twords the TV.

*Mod Note:  Attachment removed... please host your image on an image hosting site.  Thanks.*

Writer note* please decide about pictures. First you say make the pic no larger 600x600 (which I did) and if you wish to post more, post link to them on another site. Now you say no pics, please clerify this everywhere and have all moderators know about the change with it posted even under upload section. Not every one wants to post more then one pic, and have access to a photo site. And under my login it says this.....News: When uploading creations, please attach 1 picture and 1 picture only. The rest must be hosted at a 3rd party site.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:36:30 am by violetlass » Logged

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Teh Warmonger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:57:36 am »

ITS HAMMATIME

Click the image to make it bigger
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 10:45:29 am »

Writer note* please decide about pictures. First you say make the pic no larger 600x600 (which I did) and if you wish to post more, post link to them on another site. Now you say no pics, please clerify this everywhere and have all moderators know about the change with it posted even under upload section. Not every one wants to post more then one pic, and have access to a photo site. And under my login it says this.....News: When uploading creations, please attach 1 picture and 1 picture only. The rest must be hosted at a 3rd party site.

Violetlass, I suggest you read the rules correctly. The staff all know our policies but you obviously don't.

You are only allowed to attach a picture to your post when you are uploading a creation to share with the rest of us and as you are clearly not uploading a creation in this section but merely showing us pictures, you are not allowed to attach your pictures. The staff member that removed your picture was not confused and did exactly what they were supposed to do.

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
saowens
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 01:43:55 pm »

This toddler has amazing abilities.

Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 08:51:37 pm »

This is really strange looking my toddler was sitting by the coffee table watching tv and it kept stretching up over the table to see I assume LOL..

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 10:00:37 pm »

Holy cow! That's just... wrong.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 11:02:44 am »

Poor kid's gonna get chiropractic services for life...

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 12:12:22 pm »

WTF??? ... that is so, so wrong!

geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:07:53 pm »

omg! that looks scary, what happen to that lil kid?

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 02:38:49 pm »

wow Care did it stay that way ?
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 06:35:39 pm »

LOL... no it was really weird, it kept stretching up like that then back down up down up down.. it was so funny, I guess trying to watch tv over a coffee table..

Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 10:13:29 pm »

My two favorite pictures I've captured in-game so far.

*Image exceeds 600 x 600 pixels*

One of my Sims had to go over the Single Moms house for a Challenge and when she arrived, I was surprised to see a baby just laying in the middle of the floor and none of the women touching it.  As my Sims stood there talking to the person she was supposed to for the challenge, it was like all of a sudden, "Oh, crap that's right.  I have a kid now.  I should really pick him up off the cold floor."  I just happen to be there at the right moment to catch this wonderful picture of Sim child neglect.

*Image exceeds 600 x 600 pixels*

Another Sim I'm fooling around with decided to go visit her neighbor across the street.  She rang the doorbell and was treated to the sight of her neighbor falling victim to the dreaded Door of Splitting.

*Oversized images removed.  Please refer to the sticky and news ticker for reason why.*
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 06:10:41 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those that piss me off.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 07:00:21 am »

your pics are cute but too big. they are going to delete them before I return from work this evening.

Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 10:32:56 am »

The sims 3 is a lot of fun!  I have some pictures of just expressions that I enjoyed.

I love it when they play the virtual reality game!

*Image width exceeds 600 pixels*

And when they lose!

And I noticed this look when one of my sims was growing up...It cracked me up!

*Oversized images removed.  Please refer to the sticky and news ticker for reason why.*
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 08:40:39 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: