Insimenator.org
December 17, 2018, 07:21:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm I the only one who would rather just keep playing sims 2.  (Read 34003 times)
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2010, 10:13:35 pm »

My friend has sims3 and we played it for a while today. I am ashamed. I want that game destroyed actually. She is convinced that it is the greatest- but then again she's never played sims 2...  rolleyes

Find me on moonlight <3
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2010, 11:15:04 am »

I am so glad I never invested in the Sims 3. And after reading all your posts, I feel I made the right choice.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2010, 02:20:45 am »

I play it now and then forn the adventure one i like doing the quests. on the whole im playing sims 2 plus I dislike the sims 3 babies they look like cocoons and id rather see all the sim and have an option of wrapping it in a blanket.Plus I cannot understand how to download custom content at all. lol. I cant be bothered really. xxx
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2010, 12:44:54 pm »

I don't want to sound like one of those busy bodies, but I'm going to throw my 2 cents in this topic.  Every time I see a thread like this I already know what I'm about to read, and just like alot of Sims2 groupies I was biased and uninformed with my hate for Sims3.  
   Sims3 is a good game for those looking to play a game that isn't Sims2 related.  It's never fair to compare the two,  I don't play Sims3 near as often as I play Sims2, to be completely honest I've only turned S3 on 2 times.   Not because it's no fun, I just have ongoing projects for S2 keeping me happy, so theirs no time or need.  
   Don't shut out S3 just because it isn't S2, think of it as a new game to play while your waiting for your next inspiration in S2.  Haters relax, we're all let down with S3 but that doesn't mean 'X' it off entirely.  I don't think it's possible to WOW us anymore, we've wowwed ourselves with custom mods and creations. Maxis and EA never had a chance and they knew it.  
   In a nutshell, I am grateful S3 isn't all that with a bag of chips aren't you?  Were any of us finished with S2 in the first place?  So it's a godsend that S3 didn't replace S2 from our hearts.  Silver linings people, find the good before you give yourselve's grey hair.  Teasing and Cheers
                                                                                   HappyThoughts
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:54:43 pm by Jenna » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: