Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:54:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do lesbians have babies in TS3?  (Read 11142 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 10:59:49 pm »

Yes, amber yesh they would lol..
chris3423131

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 01:21:00 am »

In the Sims 3, there is a mode called Story Progression which means other lots play by themselves. The Sims in these lots can age, have kids, get married, and so on. You can adopt kids in the Sims 3, so I'm guessing when you were playing with your other lot that those lesbians of yours used their phone and called the adoption agency. But there has been reports about people who turned off Story Progression (which is in options) and it still progressed. You can fix that by visiting The Sims 3 site. If you have it on, then what I told you probably is what happened.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 10:54:29 am »

In the Sims 3, there is a mode called Story Progression which means other lots play by themselves. The Sims in these lots can age, have kids, get married, and so on. You can adopt kids in the Sims 3, so I'm guessing when you were playing with your other lot that those lesbians of yours used their phone and called the adoption agency. But there has been reports about people who turned off Story Progression (which is in options) and it still progressed. You can fix that by visiting The Sims 3 site. If you have it on, then what I told you probably is what happened.

Problem is, amberfaye mentioned that the baby has the genetics of both mommies...

Ok, sop the cloning thing makes sense exceopt the child has the white moms hair and eye color and the asian moms skin color and face. Shes a mix of them?!?!?!?!?!

I call bugginess.   Especially concerning the fact that some people reported pregnant, bodyless males wandering the neighborhood at times... tongue

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 06:32:17 pm »

I saw the title of this thread some days ago and thought of something which I just can't contain any more...

Now, see, when a mommy sim and a mommy sim love each other so very much...

I need to get out more, I really really do! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 06:41:21 pm »

I saw the title of this thread some days ago and thought of something which I just can't contain any more...

Now, see, when a mommy sim and a mommy sim love each other so very much...

I need to get out more, I really really do! Cheesy

I said the same thing.  Wink Don't feel bad, lol.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:04 pm »

Why? Do you have something against pudding-faced pixel lesbians? Hmm? *glares*
No J, we all like you just fine.   Laugh2 ROFL

Well, it's been nice knowing you folks.  Can somebody wipe up the blood when Jenna gets done with me?

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 10:18:58 pm »

*looks at Max's profile* Hmm, there's a big, shiny 'Delete Account' link. I wonder what would happen if I clicked it...

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Max24

junior deputy vice assistant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 10:22:39 pm »

Goodbye cruel world!!!

Rest in peace Katie Ashton.  The world is a lesser place for your absence.
DarkDrake

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 03:36:58 am »

Bug or no, I was completely creeped out when I returned to "my" house ( I created me in the game thinking 'what if?' ) and found I was still un-employed ( I was curious to see what job the AI would give me ), and had a pudgy teenager clone of myself. I was so creeped out I immediately evicted the family and deleted the Sims *shudder*.

The reality seems to be that "story progression" is at best an illusion, and not a good one. I haven't really seen non-controlled Sims get married or progress in their careers, skills ore much else. They do seem to horde their salaries but aren't paying bills. The Maxis townies seem to do better, but tend to stay in their houses as opposed to moving out on their own, and just clone themselves. Aging naturally doesn't seem to happen either. Leaving a Sim on the brink of a birthday, they still hadn't aged after a week of playing another lot. And the Seniors just live on and on and on. At first they seemed to die off nicely, but as time went on they just didn't anymore. I'm wondering if neighborhood aging isn't somehow dependant on birthdays within your active household. Who knows.

I really hope its broken. I'd really like to have non-controlled households that grow and progress on their own in at least a somewhat realistic manner. I've been so impressed with the new A.I. in TS3 and I want this feature to work well. I don't even mind gay couples having babies with the parents genetics, at least then you'd have some control over what your simis looked like. But as it stands, "story progression" is severely under-developed and the illusion of it is far too obvious... and the asexual cloning is just creepy.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: