Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:16:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: skintone talk  (Read 31311 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2009, 12:33:06 pm »

this is one of the things I've been really thinkin about so much to make everyone happy, here's some of the things I'ma try my best to work on

1.) default skintone
2.) default eyes
3.) better default eye brows
4.) default faces u know like CAS faces in the sims 2

these are my plans, We need this to make the game it self look and feel realistic, I know some people was alittle mad about how the game looked, I was too, but it's time for us modders and creators to take a big step and make this game look better, do u all agree wit me on this? I know people will have fun wit realistic sims like we all did in the sims 2, don't get me wrong, I will alwayz love the sims 2 no matter if the sims 3 is out, I still create stuff for this community to make us all happy.

jasumi, I like your work,cuz u and the rest of the modders out there are very talentive and I respect u all.

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 12:36:14 pm »

Good luck with that, Geezy. I'm sure Sims 3 tools will be out in no time, the modders seem to be gathering data quickly.

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 12:40:34 pm »

thanks, jasumi, when I get the tools,but I'm wondering how did the others find the file data to make the skintone? this got me alittle bit curious to get my hands fully on this.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2009, 05:34:21 pm »

Probably not from the gameplaydata file. It's probably from another file that some of the people have not mentioned but created skintones from. There's a set of skintones over at MTS and one with the adult bits at SexySims2 by the same creator.

The gameplaydata file mainly consists of objects or behaviors associated with objects and activities. I don't know what other files are that consists of skintones, meshes or whatnot.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2009, 06:41:44 pm »

Geezy, could I ask a favour of you to type using proper language skills and to stop with the damn shortcuts of speech? I really want to be able to read what you're typing out but translating it from the chat type speak is getting the hell on my nerves. I know you're an intelligent person, so could you please post like one and stop it with the crap writing? I'm not picking on you, I've had this issue with other users as well, but no one seems to pick up on just how annoying it is for others to try to read that.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 03:26:12 am »

thanks, jasumi, when I get the tools,but I'm wondering how did the others find the file data to make the skintone? this got me alittle bit curious to get my hands fully on this.
That would go some way to improving them, however the major challenge will be in doing something about those strange body shapes and the Torry Spelling jaws.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2009, 04:05:34 pm »

^LOL!

*Shudders at the thought of the dreaded double chin*

-dun dun duh- Grin
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2009, 05:02:10 pm »

Geezy, could I ask a favour of you to type using proper language skills and to stop with the damn shortcuts of speech? I really want to be able to read what you're typing out but translating it from the chat type speak is getting the hell on my nerves. I know you're an intelligent person, so could you please post like one and stop it with the crap writing? I'm not picking on you, I've had this issue with other users as well, but no one seems to pick up on just how annoying it is for others to try to read that.

I apologize to you paden, i'm truly sorry k?

Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 05:10:57 pm »

Geezy, your inbox is full, btw

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Belgae_Scarecrow

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 09:48:27 am »

Jasumi your inbox is also full XD

Are you still making that awesome hands for the sims 2? That work is amazing... have you finished them? Are they on some website when I can download them? ç__ç Those hands are so cool.

You know what sims 2 also needs? Better eyelashes xD

Sorry for my bad english ^^''
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 11:35:54 am »

Are you still making that awesome hands for the sims 2?

You know what sims 2 also needs? Better eyelashes xD

Sorry for my bad english ^^''

Just a note: this is the Sims 3 section, not Sims 2

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: