Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:12:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Imperial Family  (Read 15020 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2009, 12:56:11 pm »

OK...our story starts a few years back...

Once upon a time, the royal Imperial family's beautiful daughter, Maria, decided she wanted to live the life of a peasant to better understand her people. So she ran away in the dead of night to start a life as a poor working-class...person.

Maria realised that in order to fit in she would have to dress, work, live and act like a peasant. So she bought the famous book
"Howe Too Bi Poowur" by famous literaturist Kanye West.
The book was devided into sections, the first step was

1. Thou shalt live like a peasant, by aquiring a simple house.

Maria bought a humble shack by the suburbs and in a few days, it was ready for her to move in.

Having acquired her humble shack, she read the next step.

2. Thou shalt live like a peasant, by acquiring simple clothes and an everyday hairstyle.

Maria promptly changed her Imperial clothes for a humble working-class dress dress, and swapped her tiara for an simple style.

However, the newspaper boy didn't seem to approve. (dunno what the hell he was doing)

Maria changed her style, and found something more appropiate. However, her stalker was only able to get a picture of her while playing th guitar.

Maria read the third step.

3. Thou shalt live like a peasant, by getting a disgusting and low-wage job, in which you must get up in the early hours of the morning, bleary-eyed, switch on your coffee machine and drink your coffee, before you realise it is dishwater. Then you must race to your car and be late.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 01:11:58 pm »

She promptly found a job as a humble dishwasher.

Maria knew she would have to gain experience to amaze the chef who was interviewing her.

She prepared some humble Mac and Cheese, and left it on the stove to see how her meal could fend for itself.

WARNING: DRUG REFERENCE

Smoking Pot below....

Well, what else would she have meant?

The pot set on fire and passed the test - for if you are lost in a desert/jungle e.t.c, the first thing you should do is light a fire, right?

SHe was ready. So she made her way to the office. The chef was a charming young man in his twenties.

"Well Maria, in order to see your culinary ability, I shall ask you a simple question. What happens to food when it burns?"

Maria summoned up all her cooking knowledge. Burnt food...was....was

"Um.......it is then burned?"

The chef clapped his hands and laughed. "You are truly knowledgeable. You are hired!"

hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 01:16:07 pm »

LOL!!! I like it !! Thank you Zorom! More to follow right?!!  Grin

Live Laugh Love
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 01:52:54 pm »

Yup, there sure is. Thanks for commenting! Wink

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 08:42:28 am »

The next day, while relaxing by the pool in her new “Natural is Best” bikini, Maria decided to read the next step.

She removed her sunnies and opened the book.

4. thou shalt live like a peasant by finding your “true love” and marrying them not for MONEY but because you LOVE them. Children optional, highly recommended.

Maria gasped and closed the book, rising to her feet. This would be the hardest one of all. Well, she’d always liked children. But love? She didn’t know what love was. She had spent her years alone, pining for-

Maria slipped and fell into the pool.

She got out and changed into her SWIMMING bikini, and got back in.

She decided she would take a taxi downtown and look for suitable candidates.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 10:08:30 am »

Maria managed to secure three dates. The first...

...left her for another girl halfway through.

The second...

...ditched her for a free cheese sample.

The third....

Well, that one wasn't so bad. Maria enjoyed the conversation, and he wasn't too bad-looking. She had a soft spot for him, but it wasn't really anything like described.

Anytime it started to get interesting...well, see for yourself.

Meanwhile, her culinary job. She was getting better, having been promoted.

Maria swallowed and took a deep breath as she mixed the sauce. What was she meant to do again? She had to give to dish to someone...to...um...

Um...give it to...oops.

No point letting it go to waste, she thought.

Shali

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 11:56:29 am »

This is REALLY good.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 04:52:31 am »

thanks Shali. Tongue

Maria was fired and was forced to persuade the chef to give her her job back.

Her attempt was successful, and as she was celebrating, she recieved a call from one of her dates to go to the park...
Maria left immediately. She was surprised at what she saw.

She got to know Stephen a little better...he was funny...and sweet...and he had gone to all this effort...

Whoops...

From here on, Maria decided she would keep a diary to preserve her thoughts and memories for younger generations..

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 09:55:27 am »

Hi! I'm Maria. I'm eight and a half months pregnant, and did I mention I'm a runaway princess?

This is my boyfriend, Stephen. He's really sweet and handsome... he's really excited about the baby.

I'm trying to live the life of a peasant, or an ordinary person...it's hard. I can't stop yelling "SERVANT" whenever I want my toenails cut. Some things never change. But I'm doing pretty well. I have a horrible job, I'm pregnant, and I live in an ordinary house, with an ordinary boyfriend.  Life should be good.

The thing is...

it's not my boyfriend's baby...

Kinda complicates things a bit...we've been together ten months. And the baby is eight months old...can you guess what's going on?

I love him a lot. So I really don't want to tell him that technically I have been cheating on him. What if the baby comes out looking exactly like it's father? Maybe I could just keep it a secret...

Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

Ima Graphic Designer Cheq out mii Links

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 08:57:52 pm »

This is really good. Continue please♥

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 10:53:33 am »

It was late at night when I had the baby. Stephen was still asleep. I don’t know how I managed...but eventually the baby was born.

It had dark skin, like it’s father - Stephen had dark skin too. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was safe. I could just forget about it and move on. The baby would never know.

I lifted my child up and looked at its face. Would it have my unnatural pink eyes, maybe? I hoped not.

Its father’s eyes.... I was in trouble now.

"Oh...my...god..."

Shali

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 07:43:02 pm »

Actually, she could still say it was her and her boyfriends baby. Recessive genes. No one else in our family has brown eyes, but me and my brother do. She could say that it was a recessive gene.
<Is to geeky for my own good
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 03:48:15 pm »

Unfortunately, she is too shnobby to know that. XD Thanks for da comment.

Shali

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 12:50:12 pm »

I was in a geeky mood that day. I do my best commenting/thinking when I am
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2009, 05:47:28 pm »

Geeks united.  Grin And my mom says these forums are not good for my schoolwork when in fact every comment is a science lesson. Not.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: