Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:27:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No more hobby visits or calls  (Read 2822 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NeonAngel

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2009, 04:30:38 am »

im not sure if this hack exists and if it does can someone plz link me to it! I would love a hack that would prevent me getting  phone call or a visit every time i indulge my sim in a hobby for a long time! its so annoying...at 1am you get a chef dropping by just because i was reading a cook book for a while...and they give you that whole 'Dont think we haven't noticed your enthusiasm in cuisine' speech!! AGH!

Or some dancer calling me up coz i was practicing ballet for a few hours! AHH!  angry i hate that! Please someome help out! (obviously this would be compatible with freetime)
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 03:05:23 pm »

About the phone calls, did you mean the calls for magazine subscriptions?

Also, please post your latest EP! The section has rules about submitting requests properly.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 05:39:25 pm »

That hack already exists. It's by Pescado over at MATY.

You don't say what your latest EP is so here is a general link. If you have up to Free Time only, click on FT then on Hacks then find nohobbyspam.zip. If you have Apartment Life or Mansions and Gardens Stuff (with or without AL) click on AL, then on Hacks and find nohobbyspam.zip in there.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 05:44:29 pm »

We don't know yet which type of calls he/she wanted nuked. Let's wait and see what the OP says about this. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 06:56:07 pm »

No problem Smiley Sounded like they wanted the hobby calls and visits nuked, hence the link to Pescado's hack, which does that. But you're right, they could be wanting something else.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
NeonAngel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 11:32:12 pm »

sorry, im new here so go easy if i make a mistake guys!
yes i mean hobby calls...i have ALL EPs and SPs

thanks!
NeonAngel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 11:34:35 pm »

If you have Apartment Life or Mansions and Gardens Stuff (with or without AL) click on AL, then on Hacks and find nohobbyspam.zip in there.

THANKU!!!! u were a GREAT help!  YAY
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 12:11:59 am »

No problem!  Grin

There are two types of calls: magazine subscription and hobby leader. I wasn't sure which one you were looking for.

Engram is right. That 'nohobbyspam' mod will prevent hobby leaders from calling your Sims to tell them dumb things about their hobbies. That will fit the bill!

This also should be moved to WCIF (Where Can I Find) section where people ask where they can find mods, objects, skins or even Sims.

Dancing Squirrels
NeonAngel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 07:52:47 am »

This also should be moved to WCIF (Where Can I Find) section where people ask where they can find mods, objects, skins or even Sims.

Whoops! sorry, as i said im just new! thanks heaps guys!  :kiss:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: