Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:17:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it me or it is hard to login in to tsr ?  (Read 5568 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Anonymous
« on: August 04, 2009, 01:23:13 am »

Hello there sorry to bug, but I was wondering everytime I try to login to tsr it very complicated. They say that my username is already used all the time and so my email adress. If someone knows something or are members from their site can someone reply please and thanks for listening to my nagging.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 01:25:15 am »

Sometime, I have to put my info in twice.

What bugs me are all those ads. They lock my browser up to the point I have to reboot just to get out of there.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 03:31:40 pm »

Easily solved, DON'T GO THERE. Problem over.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 03:37:27 pm »

Best...Advice...Ever.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 03:51:38 pm »

I love their beautiful sim but I hate that is by pay. For example I loved the vma 2003 britney spears but can't download it. I wish sim artist like Jirka, chazdisgins what's so ever  would be modest and kind enough to post in this site or any non paying site.  I want to say thank for the people who deeply care about the sims 2 in a way that fits everyone. For example stefan, Vera Marina and evern creaters here who know that they're not showered in money but in love, respect and gratitude for their oustanding reasults in creating a sims from zero.  Did you see those lovely sims in gos they're beautiful and everyone can have them and they worth in millions of dollar if were by pay , still this site, gos and others respect the current and past finacial state of all people because the look of beautiful sims brings happyness into my heart and evryone else. I think beauty is worthless in the eyes of a lover and we all love sims and free sims 2 characterers to download.
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 10:29:43 pm »

...Huh?

Well, anyways, save your money.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 11:41:13 pm »

Thanks about the booty, but there not latest updates about the sims like christine richtie, britney snow ect.
Were they always a paysite ?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 04:07:01 pm »

TSR makes some of the worst crap out there and if you can't see that, then I think you had best get some glasses. They also include a tracker in their downloads so that they can see who and when downloaded what and if they find that someone has shared that file, they ban them. It can be a free file, but if it comes off of their site, they ban them. WHY would you want to go to a site like that? As for the Booty not having the bloody things yet, it takes time to remove that tracker so the innocent people that could download it will be safe from having their computer screwed up. Also, a good many of the ads from TSR can inject a virus onto your computer and it's been postulated that they are behind a great deal of the hacking into of free sites around the community. Again, why would you want to get the dust of that site on your feet when there are so many more free sites with much better quality around? TSR has a reputation for allowing their paid employees to get away with stealing the work of free meshers and claim it for their own, as well. I. just. don't. get. it. Also, you can live without those sims or make them your own self. And they'd probably be much better. Gaah, if I see one more topic praising that site I will most likely delete the thread out of hand and not give any explanation because I will not see a site without ethics posted about on a board such as this one, where we do have principals, ethics, morals and TALENT.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 11:43:11 pm »

Long live the booty! ARGHH! Grin
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 12:51:57 am »

I was not trying to praise them Paden, all I was saying that they have some realistic sim characters and so this site but after I read what you know about their download, I would rather say no more tsr. Don't worry Paden I'm a 100./. insimenator fan not a tsr even if I was torched by them to change my mind and to love tsr I would still love this site. I love some of their artists to joins this site where are truly respected. I know this site is based on group efforts to offer free and equal help to everybody, not on money, plagiarism, destructive trackers like tsr.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 01:03:20 am by Anonymous » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 05:38:03 am »

Haha do you want to know why some of the sims on that site look so realistic? I know for a fact that Chazdesigns and Jirka amoung a few more use some kind of photoshopping program to make their sims, ie grab a picture off the net of a said celebrity copy the face and paste onto a sim and sell the sim. smooth..  rolleyes
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 08:32:59 am »

I usually try to hold my tongue over this and keep slightly more neutral view, but due to recent circumstances, I'm less inclined to care what I type about this subject matter...

Considering that they have a lousy history of "website security issues", I'd say logging in over there is taking a risk if your password is the same on TSR and other sites.  Remember that blue news ticker up there?  Apparently the people that were affected had the same passwords in the TSR database as other sites they used, and ended up having almost everything deleted on social networking sites and all of their pictures replaced with goatsee images.  (Don't know what it is?  I suggest you never find out that horror. Ever.)  Some people may have been unfortunate enough to see those graphic images here and on other sites, and the fact that this has affected more than just the ones hacked and possibly even reached the eyes of kids that frequent the same sites is all the more disgusting... I hope the one responsible for the hackings gets their due payment of bad Karma for it and the previous ones they've done, because it's ridiculous and immature that people go through such lengths to shut someone up over something happening at a friggin' game-related site.   (Am I mad and probably spouting out at the mouth over this?  You bet.  If you had to be one of many who had to see that stuff, you'd be quite p'ed off, too.)

The fact that the person behind the hacking is seemingly a hardcore TSR supporter or someone with access to their database info is all the more worrying to some people.  They may have upped their "security" since then, but it doesn't make up for the fact that someone has information they should have never had access to in the first place.  

Think about it... including this and what Paden said, is your need for pixel people that great to take that risk or to waste money over?   If you're that desperate for a realistic Britney Spears sim, Stefan has one over at MTS that's pretty darn close to the real deal.  All you have to do is make her up a bit from her buzz-cut stage and she's better looking than anything over that way, a little less "old" looking, and actually has a non "default-face" structure.  Grin

Anonymous
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 09:48:11 am »

Oh my god is this what they do? They trick people by doing images that show fake work with unrealistic poses and because of them people lose their user's name and identity. And you're probaly right for 100 ./. becaues many of their sim poses can't be done or found in real sims poses and I read an article where people account were hacked and have been replaced images of those which disctusing and improper for younger viewers. I do not want to join their site. I am a good person, good citizen and it reflects in  me many ways. This site represnts the goodness of all people and I'm already joined in the good heart of its people. TRS NO WAY TO GO.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:04:27 am by Anonymous » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: