Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:04:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Your Defense Mechanism?  (Read 9045 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2009, 12:36:38 am »

Your Defense Mechanism is Displacement

You have a lot of pent up emotions, and they tend to come out fairly inappropriately.
You tend to take things out on those closest to you... because it's safe to do so.

While you are able to get some emotional release, you're hurting the people who love you.
Even though it may harder to confront what's really going on, it's probably for the best.

What's Your Defense Mechanism?

My other ride is a chocobo.
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 12:42:20 am »

Your Defense Mechanism is Sublimation

Compared to most people, you handle your problems very well.
You're good at channeling negative energy into positive energy. You know how to change your perspective.

You turn bad events into opportunities. You find strength in dealing with your problems.
You are inspired and productive. Some may describe you as a "tortured genius" - but you're not that tortured.

Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 01:08:03 am »

Your Defense Mechanism is Isolation

When life gets to be too much to handle, you just withdraw. You rather not deal with things.
You tend to be a very isolated person. You want to connect to others, but you don't know where to start.

The problem with withdrawing from the world is that it's hard to reintegrate yourself when you're ready.
Instead of pulling back when you have problems, it would be better for you to reach out.

(Banner By Sugah)
maniac19642003
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 10:42:36 am »

When life gets to be too much to handle, you just withdraw. You rather not deal with things.
You tend to be a very isolated person. You want to connect to others, but you don't know where to start.

The problem with withdrawing from the world is that it's hard to reintegrate yourself when you're ready.
Instead of pulling back when you have problems, it would be better for you to reach out.

madbutterfly
Unidentifiable Fluffy Thing

Destroyer of Worlds

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 11:35:46 am »

"It's always a lot scarier dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day." ~Roy Mustang

I'm seventeen, not twelve. The website lies!

Die Toten Hosen=BEST BAND EVER Cheesy
I don't use this site very much anymore.
Sir.Cheatalot
Endangered Species

Endangered Species

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 10:01:24 am »

Your Defense Mechanism is Regression

Problems? What problems? You are pretty good at avoiding what's wrong in your life.
Whenever you're feeling down, you just blow off steam.

You may be irresponsible and immature, but at least you don't let yourself get stressed out.
Everyone needs to be a little naughty every now and then!

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
Dotty Dot
Former Resident Nut-Job

GONE

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 12:34:34 pm »

Your Defense Mechanism is Regression

Problems? What problems? You are pretty good at avoiding what's wrong in your life.
Whenever you're feeling down, you just blow off steam.

You may be irresponsible and immature, but at least you don't let yourself get stressed out.
Everyone needs to be a little naughty every now and then!

Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!      

If a tree falls in the wood and nobody is around to hear it...<br />Do the other trees laugh at it? :jester:
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 02:50:20 pm »

You're good at channeling negative energy into positive energy. You know how to change your perspective.

You turn bad events into opportunities. You find strength in dealing with your problems.
You are inspired and productive. Some may describe you as a "tortured genius" - but you're not that tortured.

What is your defense mechanism?

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Spartle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 02:06:42 pm »

LOL.  This isn't going to work for me.  I couldn't get past question one, because I would do two things, sulk a bit, then do my resume.  Can't win, I guess.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 02:20:27 pm »

Your Defense Mechanism is Displacement

You have a lot of pent up emotions, and they tend to come out fairly inappropriately.
You tend to take things out on those closest to you... because it's safe to do so.

While you are able to get some emotional release, you're hurting the people who love you.
Even though it may harder to confront what's really going on, it's probably for the best.

Oh boy, I usually spit acid when threatened, but this is new XD

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 04:08:55 pm »

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 09:49:52 pm »

Your Defense Mechanism is Humor

When life gets you down, you just have to laugh. And that's a very healthy reaction.
It's not that you don't take your problems seriously. You do. You just don't let them control you.

You are able to make the best of things, even when things look very, very bleak.
Some people may consider your sense of humor to be dark, but it has served you well!

Blogthings: Learn Something Surprising About Yourself      

Happigolucky

Here I am...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 10:50:17 pm »

Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!      
Tripto
I'm more of a crying-on-the-inside kinda guy.

Say it backwards, shitwit.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 03:58:06 pm »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: