Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:15:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to replace unditable sims?  (Read 2920 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Evil
« on: September 03, 2009, 04:57:17 am »

Hello, Cheesy I wanted to replace the grim reaper, the therapist and the Agnes with Simpe but when I try to replace them with another sim they don't show up since they're objects. I think that they can replaced if someone knows or done it before but I don't know how. Can someone please help me and thanks Cry.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:14:55 pm »

ok I personally do not reallyknow  how to do this or if it is even possible but if it is, I am sure there are some specialized Sims 2 site that did some replacement for them an explain in details how to install them.

You will have to do a bit of search with google or use the search feature of this site in case so you can check if someone ask that same question before.

Sorry fot not giving more help then this but it is all I can think of right now.
Evil
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 01:13:36 am »

I searched google but I didn't not find a way to replace the unditable npc Cry. Can you please link to other sites that repalced them and if you were unable to help me, can someone please teach me and thanks MissDoh Cry
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 02:40:50 am »

All I can offer is that there are certain 'special' NPCs (Grand Vampire, Mrs. Crumplebottom, Grim Reaper, etc.) which should not be tampered with (outside of purely visual cosmetic changes) without risking irreversible damage to your game.
Evil
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 03:03:14 am »

You are right. But how come in sims 3 there are hacks that replace grim reaper ?
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 03:44:43 am »

You are right. But how come in sims 3 there are hacks that replace grim reaper ?

Not trying to be cute about it, but Sims 3 isn't Sims 2.
Evil
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 04:10:06 am »

I know that it might damage my game and my computer Cry, but I am taking it bassed on my resque Rock. Can please tell me how to replace them if you know Cry ?
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 06:30:37 am »

Can't see how it could damage your computer.

Don't know of any way to replace them. Not saying it is impossible, just don't know of any method.
Evil
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 06:58:53 am »

You know what I will not replace them. Even though they look hideous Cry, still I would rather keep my computer safe YAY. If anyone knows how to replace them for others who have same problem try to inform and thanks but not for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: