Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:55:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1001 things I've learned from watching horror movies  (Read 64308 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2010, 02:32:06 am »

491: Your reflection will try and kill you. Avoid mirrors.

492: Do not watch TV whilst taking a bath, lest the evil doll you locked up escape and push the TV in

493: Avoid sleeping under a ceiling of mirrors.

494: Don't go into anywhere that has 'Crystal' in the name, and I do mean anywhere.

455: That little old nun isn't as innocent as she seems.

456: A room of mirors with a chair in the middle is found; that'd be your cue to GTFO.

457: Avoid anything that could puncture your skin.

458: Lip rings are not sexy; they will be painfull yanked out before you are suffocated with a pillow.

459: If your child is talking to his reflection, and the reflection is talking back, run.

460: Paint will not stop the angry mirror-demons from trying to kill you.

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Sierra

Don't mind me... I'm just lurking

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2010, 09:31:51 am »

501: Don't ever trust clowns, ever! Clowns are pure evil, usually not even human and only wants to kill you. Mad2

502: If you see a dead, slimy body in the ground and it's obvious that the poor guy was killed by some horrible space creature, DO NOT, for heaven's sake, touch it to see if he's still alive or turn the body around so you can take a look at it. He's probably either transformed or infested and you'll be the next one in the line.     

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2010, 09:43:39 pm »

503. In pretty much every movie, whenever there is a villain approaching and the crowd is running away, ONE person amid the crowd always has to point in horror and announce what is totally obvious through scream. For example: Zombies are lumbering into town, townspeople go to run away, but one person has to point and go "ZOMBIE!!!" No crap.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2010, 04:17:04 pm »

159. Psycho killers cannot drive cars, they prefer walking in the dark.

504. They will however use the backseat of yours to get you.

505. If the Psycho killer does er--join you, looking in the rear view may save your life since they'd rather sit up an stare until you see them rather than hide.

506. Looking in the rear view mirror will only save your life if you do something other then scream in terror and wait for him/her/it to kill you

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2012, 01:28:08 am »

I miss this thread! Let's bring it back with:

507. If there is a person in your life that you suspect of being evil (usually a family member), there will always be at least one other family member that will make you feel like you're the stupidest person on earth for even thinking such a cruel thing.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2013, 12:32:50 am »

508. Ancient boxes are bad--never, ever open one. Seriously have we learned nothing from Pandora?

509. Believe your kids/spouse when they tell you the new neighbor is acting strange.

Sims by Dasi:

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2013, 01:00:00 am »

Ok, gotta add another one since a movie I just watched totally made me mad.

510. If a strange phenomenon occurs and you just happen to learn what keeps you alive--tell the people you're trying to survive with! Omg why would you keep critical survival info to yourself?

511. Blame yourself if your entire group is now in danger because you didn't follow rule# 510.

512. Don't act all in shock when people without that info start dying.

513. Please, by all means, get yourself killed trying to save someone who would be fine if they had known what you  knew.

514. Children are more resourceful than adults and can outlast them.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: