Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:56:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Satyrs project: YA, adult and elder  (Read 107612 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
deagh93

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2007, 02:26:34 pm »

Quote from: soul_rune1984;889318
Oh, I know where you can get tattoos as well...again at modthesims2 it's in the game mod section and its called  Real Body Overlays - Tattoos  and it was made by Morague it lets you give your sims tattoos without using a tattooed skin.  

Thanks again!  Smiley  The controller was pretty much exactly what I was looking for! Neither of the tattoos that come with are what he wants - he's said he wants Celtic knotwork - but I read through her tutorial on how to change what's there, and I think I can manage it. I hope.

As for the slippers, there's one issue - when he walks you can see the hooves poking out the bottom of the slippers, and when he reclines you can see the hooves as well.  That's going to drive me insane, so no paws for my demigod, he's just going to have to have hooves.  Thank you for the link though, that was a most excellent thought!   I did pick them up anyway - now that we can change accessories with outfit quite a few of my folks now have bunny and tiger slippers with their PJ's.
downunder2006

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2007, 12:33:06 pm »

Thank you,
Wonderful work.
bombshell

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2007, 04:59:51 pm »

thank-you for the satyr!!!!! Great work. He is going in my HP neighborhood!!! When will you be doing the female version?  Maybe a whole family!!!?
ss4keef

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2008, 10:18:38 am »

A female version of this would be great for making a succubus or other female demons with hooves great job anyway
hi-brazil
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2008, 10:09:54 pm »

Hey, thank you very much! This art is beautiful!!!
:blob6:
Puddinroy

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2008, 03:15:06 pm »

Just wanted to say thanks for this one and the mermaid ones.  They are awesome!
Griffyn
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2008, 01:12:42 am »

Hmmm I Wont Ask About Females But How About More Recoloures For The Mesh?

This Really Is Excellent.

Nice Work ^_^
toxiKaGirl
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2008, 01:04:22 pm »

Can you make a female version?:female:

I kinda need it too :\ :angel:
Drowelvenmaiden

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2008, 03:19:04 pm »

Hi there! Thank you a lot Marvine and BeosboxBoy, I bow before you both. I love your work a lot. Both of you are making my sims lives a great adventure - as mine too. I don't know waht to say anymore, just thank you!

Err... If I'm doing something wrong, forgive me, please, but to those who wants desesperatly for females satyrs, they're at SapphireSims2, must look for SavantInamorata, the mesh creator or at the downloads in the section " Fae Folk".
Jake Lucas
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2008, 07:36:52 pm »

Marvine you are classic, you've done it again!   Love these goat feet as I call them, Marvine the Marvellous is your name and we should all worship you!:worship:

Your spiral stairs, your goat feet and probably more which I haven't looked at yet, I love your work, you are a true inspiration which Maxis/EA should have snapped you up ages ago to work on the offical Sims things!  A platinum :starsmiley: for you Marvine!

:angel: B good but if u can't b good at least b good at it  :evil2:
Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2008, 06:09:15 pm »

i love this !

can this be made for females too? Please =)

Mystie2

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2008, 10:42:57 pm »

Wicked awesome .....wah! thanx madlie for maken it HUGZ to youuuu Smiley
Ursine

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2009, 10:06:22 pm »

Panpipes for your satyrs at Around The Sims 2.  Look under Single Objects, Hobbies.  Just decorative, but still a nice item for the background. Sorry, I don't know how do create direct links.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: