Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:45:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Satyrs project: YA, adult and elder  (Read 107608 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsultan3

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2006, 05:13:03 pm »

Wow. Words escape me.

"If people surrender a little freedom for a little security, they will lose both, and gain nothing whatsoever" -Benjamin Franklin
Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2006, 05:55:56 pm »

SHOWERPROOF!!!! Oh excuse me for shouting but thats great news! I'm having a blast with these guys and they look totally hot. I'm hoping that hairy mesh you've been keeping from us finds it's way here soon too. Thanks again!!!!!!!!
EnblithTheFair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2006, 07:43:30 pm »

This is fantastic!!! I had some satyrs in the sims 1 and I was really hoping someone would make them for the sims 2. THANK YOU! Smiley

Visit my Sim Site: Fanciful Sims  :queen:
ReDead2

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2006, 12:21:43 am »

Great! i really like it
Phoenix_Reborn

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 03:51:31 pm »

These are really great. Are you going to be making teen satyrs any time soon?

"In this journal are written many memories-- some deeply etched in our hearts, some long forgotten." -Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
olemantiker

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2006, 10:42:29 pm »

all I can say is "wow"
and then stand still for a few seconds
to worship you and your work - but know
I have to go and chase some fairys... :evil2:

thanks for everything you create for us to
make our game even more fun!

olemantiker
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2006, 11:49:24 pm »

Quote from: Phoenix_Reborn
These are really great. Are you going to be making teen satyrs any time soon?

coming yes - soon? who knows? unless we win the lottery don't hold your breath - we still need to do things like pay rent :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
OceanPrince

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2006, 11:52:11 am »

First the mermaids now this??!?!?!??!?!?! YOU rock my socks!

Abortive Sorrows
kwillag

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2006, 09:04:13 pm »

WOW! I have been looking for something like this for some time. I have a work in progress over on MTS2 called capricorn. I was wondering if you had any plans for female versions?  Keep up the amazing work you guys, now I must go and download every thing.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2006, 06:08:44 pm »

In mythology Satyrs were only male and reproduced with nymphs and other women. I agree that they should be only male. This mesh is absolutely astounding, Marvine, you are so very talented. My daughter goes to college to learn this stuff and she was blow away when she saw it. She ran to the computer to see if she could find a modeling program to play with. May I suggest some hairy skintones in a mid and a darker range to match the pale one. Perhap AllenABQ would be interested, he wonderful at this. Also would there be a chance at a toddler, child, teen ,elder model satyr?

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
sunken-woglinde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2006, 07:51:50 pm »

Wow, wow, wow!!!

FANTASTIC JOB! Again, I am left speechless at your skill! This is a wonderful idea...very creative and perfectly accomplished! I love love love it!

Quote from: jwilson5
In mythology Satyrs were only male and reproduced with nymphs and other women. I agree that they should be only male.

Oh...I wasn't aware of that fact; now I guess I understand why they didn't want to make females. Still; even if it's not mythology-accurate, I don't think anyone could argue that female Satyrs would be one of the coolest things possible to have around.

Though, on the female note, My mother says "I believe there are deer women called "Hind" in greek mythology"--- any chance on seeing those in the future? If you look onto google for them, you can find lots of webpages/images about them; this is the first I found: http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/greek-mythology.php?deity=CERYNEIAN-HIND
Would it be an acceptable request to ask that this be made? I would worship you two even more if you could try at it. =D What do you guys think?

At any rate, I can't wait to test these satyrs out in game; plus things like horns would come handy on other sims, too! You guys make the best sim meshes I've ever seen, keep up the good work! I can't stress enough how fantastic these are, so I'll just keep saying great job!

EDIT: Just tested these out in game---wow, I'm stunned! These are in competition with your mermaid meshes for my favorite male items...fantastic! I just realised I have a fairy/nymph sim who is in great need of a Satyr...these give me lots more options of things to create, thank yoU!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 08:39:30 pm by sunken-woglinde » Logged

[::smilieiforgetwhi::Everything Happens for a Reason::smilieiforgetwhi::]
My Modthesims2
My Youtube
Jesus loves you!
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2006, 05:36:27 pm »

I checked out the weblink on the "HIND" and then did a google search. In each case it said that a "HIND" was a large deer with golden hooves and large antlers. I never found any place where it said they were half women /half deer. Which site did you see this at?

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
renagade 676

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2006, 12:46:47 am »

Oh, well. How about a barely there outfit for nymphs and dryads? Just to make it look like they lived in the woods?

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
MarignyMohican

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2006, 07:08:28 pm »

great job dude! i love it i love it i love it!
sunken-woglinde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2006, 10:00:17 pm »

Quote from: jwilson5
I checked out the weblink on the "HIND" and then did a google search. In each case it said that a "HIND" was a large deer with golden hooves and large antlers. I never found any place where it said they were half women /half deer. Which site did you see this at?

I haven't seen any actual pictures, but according to my mother, the hind are half women. Still, even if they aren't, having females would be wonderful, if not just for some of the anthro fans. =/ I have a fawn-girl as an actual role-playing character, and though she is not based on mythology or any of that, that doesn't take away how cool deer people are. xP

[::smilieiforgetwhi::Everything Happens for a Reason::smilieiforgetwhi::]
My Modthesims2
My Youtube
Jesus loves you!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: