Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:53:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Beckinsale as Selene  (Read 46459 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 06:56:00 am »

It's so obvious that a lot of work has gone into the sim and the content! Thank you for sharing and if you don't mind, once I get her in my game I will add some screenshots for the nay sayers. Cheesy

lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 12:51:28 am »

Selene does look good in-game, but what Pescado said is true, she doesnt look like THAT (the screen shots provided) in-game. I do have the graphics on the highest setting, and a very good computer..and Selene still does not look like that. I am not about to be updating my graphics card for a sim either. I do like this sim and X-tin did do a good job, but from what I've seen, Selene doesn't look like the screen shots provided (in my game at least).

Poke2 = GAH2
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 01:28:04 am »

OK, let me just say that X-tin already said the pictures were sharpened. Also, let me just say, for the record, that how she appears in everyone's game will depend on your game settings and your graphic card (just like any custom content). Pescado's comment was intended to imply the highlights added for shine wouldn't just look different, but would look like ugly white blobs in game, which, they might if you have a card that barely passes the minimum requirements and you have, by necessity, your game settings on the lowest ones possible for ease of play. You can see in the screen shots X-tin provided a few posts back, from someone else's game, that they don't look exactly like the ones in the first thread post, but they still look good.

So, let's keep these things in mind and not get too off track, OK? I'm not getting mad at anyone, I'm just simply pointing this fact out.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
X-tin

Oh yes another victim, come right in!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 07:54:17 am »

psychicsocial, I do not know what was happening. Try search her in the end of the list of downloaded sims.  Sad
I get her in my game I will add some screenshots for the nay sayers. Cheesy
Oh, thank you! It will be nice.  :kiss:
caffeinated.joy,Thank you for your help. English for me still unconquered peak, so I find it difficult to express myself in that language.
To all that have said caffeinated.joy, I can only add that much depends on the arrangement of light and time of day in the game.
Another photos from the computer of my friend (he also adds sharpness):
http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1001/74/99c440122b3b.jpg
http://i065.radikal.ru/1001/85/c8f4cd53aa50.jpg
http://s002.radikal.ru/i199/1001/10/bf31d6451e72.jpg
The texture of the costume:
http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1001/82/3b0c9be78a50.jpg

*sighs*

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 05:28:43 pm by X-tin » Logged

I'm not take any requests, cause I have more than enough ideas and unrealized projects.
You can recolor my works, include them in file, just give credit with a link.
Upload to Free sites only.

http://www.lastfm.ru/user/ChristineMcGee
Violet_Placebo
Dandy Brandian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 04:10:57 am »

Wow, makes me wish I still played sims 2. She is perfect, great details on the clothes. Thanks for your effort. cool

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2010, 08:16:32 am »

Nice job. I'll be dragging off to my InsimAdult-stocked rooms for some wickedness.  Rock

SolidGoldFunk
Site Santa!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2010, 09:07:29 am »

Actually Selene's outfit DOES look THAT good in-game! Here is a picture of the outfit in my game...

clonte

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2010, 09:16:45 pm »

Her EYES! Amazing thankyou.
clonte YAY
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 09:09:00 pm »

Pescado's comment was intended to imply the highlights added for shine wouldn't just look different, but would look like ugly white blobs in game, which, they might if you have a card that barely passes the minimum requirements and you have, by necessity, your game settings on the lowest ones possible for ease of play.
Not quite true: Ugly-white-blobism will appear even on top of the line cards, if the shine-blobs are overdone and implemented as, well, ugly white blobs, and therefore, do not respond appropriately. It's actually MORE apparent if you're using higher settings than lower settings.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 02:57:13 am »

*sigh*

The point is, Pes, that they don't appear that way on this specific outfit. Others have shown their pictures and I've downloaded it and checked it out in BS and I see no ugly blob action. Can we just let this drop now and move on, please? 

Xilenita

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 09:13:17 pm »

This is amazing  Rock
shigofumi

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2010, 11:52:52 am »

waouh !!!! She's cool !!"Thank you  YAY
Saikei
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 08:10:22 am »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 04:11:36 am by Saikei » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 11:52:47 am »

Hi Saikei. Your English looks fine to me.Smiley

There are two links at the bottom of the first post showing where you can download the mesh, but since Newsea has moved to TSR and has seemed to removed all of their old pre-TSR meshes, I would use the booty link and look for hair016female.zip.

Saikei
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 01:26:26 pm »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 04:12:00 am by Saikei » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: