Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:01:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: What TS2 Hack Do You Regret Putting In Your Downloads Folder?  (Read 30373 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2010, 02:46:26 pm »

shocked I never knew the Sunbathe anywhere hack could bork things up. I use it all the time and it works fine. But y'know, maybe that's why it lags so much. -Goes searching through subfolders- Thanks for telling me that, Mari.  cool

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:19 pm »

Sunbathe anywhere works fine for me o_O

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2010, 05:02:38 pm »

I actually took it out, and my children don't snap reset when they get an A + anymore. Strange. huh
MAJOR IMPORATANT EDIT: I don't know if anyone still uses the Sims 2's lot exchange, (I don't) but I found a borkified lot that'll mess up your game faster than you can snap your fingers. And, the worst part is the Sims 2 HCDU and Clean Installer won't pick it up. I try to avoid using that site, because most lots/Sims are royally borked. BEWARE!
 http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=754854&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=lot&key=asylum&order=CREATION_DATE+desc&nrows=8&game_version=&custCont=&zoneType=-1&lotSize=&lotLevel=&apartmentSize=&lotValue=&familyFund=&familyWorth=&familySize=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=  shocked
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 05:13:18 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

zombie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 05:12:08 pm »

I have looked at Carrigon's rape hack before, Sita, but I opted not to install it for personal reasons. ACR 2 beta 5a has become more interesting now that the townies are really .. I mean really into each other. I don't think they have gone up for fresh air since I installed the newer version.  Grin

I thought TJ made the Ghost Hack. Maybe Squinge. The only one I know of that I use still under Smonaff's name was the Period Hack.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 05:15:23 pm »

It's over on MTS2, Chaavik. It conflicts will all adolescent WooHoo/pregnancy mods. I've tested. Undecided I don't really like Carrigon's rape hack either, I only used it once and removed it afterwards. Finding "rape" on a pie menu kind of made my skin crawl.

zombie
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 06:36:01 pm »

Do they really make stuff like that? o_O

I never had ACR, my game is messed up as it is, everyone hits it of pretty well with out one xD

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2010, 10:21:00 pm »

rolleyes Sim Blender hates me:
Report Start 4/17/2010 11:14:58 PM

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Total Hours Pregnant - Suspension
Group ID: 0x7F1D0F49
Instance ID: 0x00001002
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\InSIMenator (UV) v2.9 SIM Edition.package
\downloads\Sim Blender.package

End Of Report

1 possible conflicts detected.

Shame, too. It only started doing this since I got Masion and Garden Stuff.  Star Wars
But, I took it out, and my game's all happy again!

Report Start 4/17/2010 11:20:27 PM

End Of Report

0 possible conflicts detected.

God, I can't sleep. I'm probably going to up all night again. Funnn.

EDIT: My Sim kids would snap reset and fly off the bus and come home without homework. Then, they'd get taken away for bad grades. Ugh. I just removed Monique's buyable wishing well and Squinge's "perk up" interaction enabled and deleted my .cache files. I'm hoping it'll work now. I've had flying kids for almost a week now.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 12:16:09 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

zombie
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:52 pm »

Well, if I had to choose between the Sim Blender and the Insimenator (and I did, actually), I would choose Sim Blender, simply for the fact that it's supported and under development.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2010, 07:09:32 pm »

SQUEE!
My game still hasn't worked properly since my last post in this thread. *headdesk* But I just figured out that it was Squinge's "playwithfridge interaction enabled" and "noanatomus school cheer" conflicting with each other. One of them was actually out dated. But now, everything's fixed for sure. I am SO happy! No more social workers! Woo!  Rock

zombie
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: