Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:40:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMS 4???  (Read 9703 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 04:21:33 pm »

Sims 3 wasn't even particularly worth waiting for. EA just keeps disappointing us again, and again, and again...  Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 07:06:36 pm »

So true, theraven. I don't even bother seeing if they're making new games. They've lost me for sure. The Sims 2 is enough for me. (Considering it's the only game I liked...) Undecided

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 08:25:39 am »

If I've learned anything from the wait and speculation from 2 to 3, I'll tell everyone else this:  Don't ever let your hopes for the game hype you up for it... the higher your hopes, the harder you'll crash once you see what it'll really be.  Believe me, it hurts.  Sad

As for online play idea, geez, they'll really want to nickle and dime the heck out of everyone if that happens.  There's just no way it'll survive if they decide to go fully online with gameplay, especially if they don't have a large and dedicated task force to keep the trolls in check.  (... since we've seen an example of bad modding in the first Sims Online and of course the BBS)  The whole thing smells of a disaster in the making.  Tongue

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: