Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:09:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Can Love A Face Like That?! (Sims 3 Facial Expressions)  (Read 18722 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2010, 07:12:31 am »

Time to show your sims' game faces.  Have a shot of a facial expression that will knock everyone's socks off?  (...or have folks laughing themselves to tears?)  Post them here!   Grin

Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 01:20:32 am »

Lol I have tons! (YAY my thread suggestion got made! *dancy* )

A labor face XD

Erichar is insane - he is being weird! XD

Most Epic face EVER!

Erichar pulls a lot of funny expressions....

Larem in the Bath XD

Erichar randomly choking himself 0o he did it a lot while he was still alive XD

More of his random freak out XD

A look he pulled ALLL the time XD

"Yuck!"

"My ear itches! 0.0;;"

Those are my sims Erichar and Larem... Larem is the white haired, Drow looking one. He's Childish, Loser, Coward, Clumsy, and Easily Impressed.  He is ADORABLE as HECK XD He pulls cute expressions.

Erichar is the dark haired one... He's Insane, Neurotic, Green Thumb, Vegetarian, and Good Sense of Humor.
I got a lot of funny faces when he just randomly started acting like he was choking, hands around his neck and all, then complained and ran to the other room...
He does a lot of amusing things... and some of his expressions while just sitting there make me laugh.

Here is the FIRST POST WHOOOT

Here's my new sim; used a custom skin tone to make him pitch black (Unlocked grim reaper skin I think ) and something from MTS for the glowing white eyes.  I think he looks awesome.. He's hydrophobic, and I made him swim.. poor, poor Shadow XD
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:04:00 pm by TheDarkestDrow » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 12:14:52 am »

LOL. This is a good thread to have, considering all the faces one gets in the game. The evil and insane sims are my favorites for facial expressions.

I have a few. This is Reid (I don't have him any longer, since I'm in the process of getting my pc fixed and everything reinstalled). He just finished putting out a fire and made this face, which he kept all the way back to the station, even in the firetruck.

The face he made when he saw his fiance cheating on him with his best friend. (Awwwww...)

The glare he gave his former best friend, after having a screaming match with his ex fiance.

The welding face.

The motorcycle riding face

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 09:53:32 am »

She was eating pancakes and just turned around and made that face at the camera.

Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 07:54:34 pm »

(( OMG I can't believe nobody's been posting to this! XD Lemme get it back up there for more posting MUAHAHA  Cause I has MOAR PICTURES TO SHARRREEE ))

I think something annoyed poor Larem (actually he was chatting with Shadow, was laughing, then pulled this face LOL)

This is Larem's son (I somehow got him pregnant from the Mummy he summoned and he had triplets XD) Aepep - This is his pouty face, apparenty
Not that I know what he is pouting ABOUT!

I dunno what is with Larem's face here XD

Remember the one of Erichar Fansen?  Well this is HIS son! (Erichar is dead now XD)
Like father, like son!

Looks like Shadow has a bit of a mischievous streak to him!

One of Larem's labor faces XD (Downloaded a mpreg mod XD )

My mummy keeps eating mummy snacks and getting fat T^T Anyway he always has this slightly goofy friendly looking smile XD

Aepep is being all prideful - I think anyway XD

Apophis, Aepep's brother. I think he was stretching! XD

Caught Shadow, MIDSNEEZE 8D

That is all for now, more as I take them XD

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 04:08:23 pm »

Just like my real-life self, my self-sim is TERRIBLE at sports.

...I also make the same expression as that when a baseball is flying at me. Grin

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: