Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:59:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition For New Sims2 EP  (Read 22426 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 01:20:55 pm »

yeah I tend to stay away frrom petitions too. Especially since the odds of them working are extremely slim

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49:27 pm »

in a perfect world they would bundle the whole game, meaning S2, include all the bonus material all the prepaid people recieved, with add-ons (like what maty fixes, only maxis made for once).  I think if they took the time to bundle it, with fixes and neccessary programs like homecrafter and bodyshop the game wouldn't be so hard to run for lower end machines.  Think I'll post this at the EA site and see what response I get there.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 04:08:25 pm »

Good luck, but be warned that they are ban happy jerks over there.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 05:23:28 pm »

*prepares a nice eulogy for HappyThoughts*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 11:57:43 pm »

lol awww thats so nice of you jenna, thanks for the warning too Paden, I've never posted there before, I'll try to be clever and keep it unassuming or get banned so I can talk about it on here.

**Also not to beat a dead horse, but don't they realise the sims2 would have lost all it's popularity years ago if it weren't for the great mods and grand designs of their creative customers.  Expansion packs and Stuff packs are fine and dandy but without the custom content, I know I would have been finished playing with this game after pets.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 12:06:58 am by HappyThoughts » Logged

fraroc

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2010, 10:22:07 am »

EA never gave a soaring rats behind about the fans, all they care about is taking the fan's money.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2010, 11:27:49 am »

I agree The thing that gets me the most about TS3 is most of the new features introduced can be added to TS2 with a few mods. (Sleeping on public lots, triplets and quads...) and TS2's graphics beat TS3's by a country mile, so with a little modding, there isn't much difference between the two for me. Plus, if they ever did give a rat's behind about the petition, we'd never get the original Sims 2 back. Will Wright sold off the Sims, and the original Maxis team is gone. Which means, it would never be like good ol' TS2 again.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
minkey

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 11:49:32 am »

I highly doubt that EA will make an EP for a game that isn't being produced anymore,besides,most people actually prefer the Sims 3 over the Sims 2.But you wouldn't know that from all of the whining on the internet.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 02:16:42 pm »

really? I've yet to meet somebody in real life who's liked the sims 3 better either.

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 03:05:09 pm »

From everyone that I've spoken to online as well as in person, which are a great many, all of them believe that Sims 3 bites the proverbial wiener. They don't whine, they don't whinge, they state quite unemotionally and matter-of-factly that the game sucks the big one. The pure lack of research into what makes a good game of this sort shows in the sheer borkedness of the boxed crap that bears the name, "Sims 3."

fraroc

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 03:31:55 pm »

From everyone that I've spoken to online as well as in person, which are a great many, all of them believe that Sims 3 bites the proverbial wiener. They don't whine, they don't whinge, they state quite unemotionally and matter-of-factly that the game sucks the big one. The pure lack of research into what makes a good game of this sort shows in the sheer borkedness of the boxed crap that bears the name, "Sims 3."

Aint that the truth! Even though its a good game, I hate TS3 SO much. It is buggy, no machine can run it properly, and the lack of CC support. AND the updates corrupt the game Why did they do this? EA betrayed the fans by releasing a rushed and flawed game.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2010, 03:38:51 pm »

I've got up to World Adventures, and I hardly play it.   

But, I will say this much, the rate of speed that they're cranking out the EP's and SP's spooks me. How freaking buggy are these things going to be?!!? Seems like "overkill" to me.

As for signing the petition, not in a million years. After what happened with the other one, which I didn't sign, makes me very very leery to sign one at all.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
fraroc

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2010, 03:41:36 pm »

then boycott EA like I am doing
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2010, 04:35:22 pm »

That, I cannot do. They put out two other games I play. Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. And, at the end of the year, Mass Effect 3.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2010, 04:58:44 pm »

I no longer get any products from EA Games, but that is due to the economy and a few other reasons that people at this site already know. Thing is, people are going to do what they are going to do and you can't force them to believe or do as you do. It's called freedom of choice and we are all born with the right to exercise it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: