Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:39:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birth Baby  (Read 2827 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dayshatw

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2010, 02:36:05 pm »

I have been looking at storytelling and things and have seen they have used a more realistic birthing some vaginally and you can see it being pushed rather than watching the sim symbol and also I have been looking for a clothing for babies for like a blanket or nighties for babies (not toddlers). I can't find it. Please help and if this question has already been posted I am sorry but I haven't seen it.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 05:47:22 pm »

The birthing is creative posing with various poseboxes, and just that. As far as I know, there are no poseboxes with birthing poses either, though I wish I had one...
There are no mods that lets the sims give birth in a different way.

The baby blankets are by Tenshii (some recolors and other outfits here, and some cute onesies/dresses here), a lot of the other in Bloom's child/teen section (both mesh and recolor sections), and I have a huge bunch of baby clothing at my site (log in required to see).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
dayshatw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:09 am »

Thanks and it would be cool to be able to do it a different way but thanks for the help. Oh and like the clothes youu led me to. Thanks for all the help.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 07:49:10 am »

I have some dresses for baby girls only on my site http://www.woodensimolean.dimensionality.com

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: