Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:27:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Medieval: Arrival date March 2011  (Read 5477 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2010, 10:19:24 am »

Hm... not real sure where to post this. Is it Sims 2? It's Sims related...

For awhile now, and as I've mentioned briefly in other posts, I have been toying with the idea of creating a medieval themed 'hood. I have searched for CC, including transportation and terrains that will help with the theme. However, I really do not wish to change ALL my 'hoods, because every 'hood has a different theme and I like it that way.

I was recently checking out Amazon for the next Sims 2 EP when I happened to stumble onto "Sims Medieval"! It looks pretty cool! It gives you quests and you can build your kingdoms and play out a whole different theme Sim-style without changing your other 'hoods in the process.

My only complaint is the look of the Sims (they look like the Sims from "3" ~ no offense to those of you who play the game). But that's a small price to pay to not look into the actual gameplay, I think. It's a great way for me to play Sims medeival style without having to add / remove terrains and transportation every time I go in to play a 'hood.

My question was ~ has anyone else discovered this or have done some research on this game? I can find very little as of now, which might be on purpose to promote public interest. My added on question was ~ "I would like to know if this game is like "Age of Empires", where once you finish the quests, your game is over, or if you can create kingdoms and no matter how many quests you finish, if you can just keep playing (like normal Sims games)?"

I just answered it through another website link: Yes, it is like "Age of Empires". However, I'm hoping it's different. I hope the games are ended after the quests / kingdoms ambitions are fulfilled and not ended on a timer. Maybe I can lengthen the amount of time spent on each game. This doesn't change my interest in buying it. It just opens up the possibility of adding medieval CC to my original Sims 2 game and then pulling it out again when I want to play another 'hood (which is what I was hoping to avoid).

To any of you who are also interested in this new game, here's a link:

http://thesimsmedieval.com/
(very little info, but interesting)

If you don't have any new info, any thoughts to this game? Would you look into buying this for yourself?

Administration: Did I place this post in the right spot? I have no idea where else it would go...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 10:38:24 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:08:41 am »

It's not Sims 2 related and looks much more like Sims 3, so that is where it's gonna get stuck.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 11:13:47 am »

Dangit. It's like enemy lines, lol. Just kidding, guys.

Thanks, Paden, for the head's up.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: