Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:57:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm I the only one who would rather just keep playing sims 2.  (Read 62218 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2010, 10:13:35 pm »

My friend has sims3 and we played it for a while today. I am ashamed. I want that game destroyed actually. She is convinced that it is the greatest- but then again she's never played sims 2...  rolleyes

Find me on moonlight <3
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2010, 11:15:04 am »

I am so glad I never invested in the Sims 3. And after reading all your posts, I feel I made the right choice.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2010, 02:20:45 am »

I play it now and then forn the adventure one i like doing the quests. on the whole im playing sims 2 plus I dislike the sims 3 babies they look like cocoons and id rather see all the sim and have an option of wrapping it in a blanket.Plus I cannot understand how to download custom content at all. lol. I cant be bothered really. xxx
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2010, 12:44:54 pm »

I don't want to sound like one of those busy bodies, but I'm going to throw my 2 cents in this topic.  Every time I see a thread like this I already know what I'm about to read, and just like alot of Sims2 groupies I was biased and uninformed with my hate for Sims3.  
   Sims3 is a good game for those looking to play a game that isn't Sims2 related.  It's never fair to compare the two,  I don't play Sims3 near as often as I play Sims2, to be completely honest I've only turned S3 on 2 times.   Not because it's no fun, I just have ongoing projects for S2 keeping me happy, so theirs no time or need.  
   Don't shut out S3 just because it isn't S2, think of it as a new game to play while your waiting for your next inspiration in S2.  Haters relax, we're all let down with S3 but that doesn't mean 'X' it off entirely.  I don't think it's possible to WOW us anymore, we've wowwed ourselves with custom mods and creations. Maxis and EA never had a chance and they knew it.  
   In a nutshell, I am grateful S3 isn't all that with a bag of chips aren't you?  Were any of us finished with S2 in the first place?  So it's a godsend that S3 didn't replace S2 from our hearts.  Silver linings people, find the good before you give yourselve's grey hair.  Teasing and Cheers
                                                                                   HappyThoughts
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 07:54:43 pm by Jenna » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: