Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:14:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weddings And Deaths  (Read 17106 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2010, 10:33:40 am »

I need more sleep. When you said "photoshoot" for some reason my mind recognized it as "potshot". Then again, one of those during a wedding could turn it into both topics of this thread.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2010, 02:23:11 pm »

I have a question about the being left at the altar fear. Has anyone had that happen yet? Whether it happened natuarally in the game or forced by you. I was curious to see what that would look like and I actually tried to cancel the wedding but it didn't do anything to impact them negatively. It just basically let me try again at getting them married.
I had the social worker take a kid from me twice before. Of course both times I didn't save either. I actually tried to trap the social worker, thinking that would buy me some time to think of a plan to get the baby back. Cheesy I was of course wrong. LoL! She eventually disappeared along with the baby.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2010, 05:28:02 pm »

Depending on the cause of the social worker, deleting her and the car (just after she has shown up, not when she has already carried away the kids) might help.

If she shows up because of neglection, then pause, delete the car and her, and use the maxmotives cheat. If it's grades, then use whichever mod available (insim or maybe SimBlender?) to up the grades to above C (between A+ and B is best). Tends to work for me. The no saving way is the safest, however, and the one I use when I intend to have my game saved.

Then again, a no socialworker mod usually works best.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2010, 10:21:20 pm »

If I'm feeling evil, my test families die, get burned up or have their children carried away by the social worker... Then again, I don't save, so they still live. I make a family to be played, I rarely let them die off. I've got very few elders in my game, to be honest. No gravestones, either

You too? I thought I was odd for having like NO elders in some of my neighborhoods. I don't have many teens either. Most of my families are parents and 2-4 kids and toddlers. And I almost never visit any of my college sims. I don't think any of my University Sims have graduated yet

I have a question about the being left at the altar fear. Has anyone had that happen yet?

The only time I did that was with Cassandra Goth

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2010, 11:29:10 pm »

On the last town I got really involved in before I started socializing in the community, I had one person dump someone at the altar, cinematic and all! It was sooooo weird, too. They seemed like they were in love and out of nowhere, she runs off, very much pregnant, on his butt!
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2010, 11:51:11 pm »

On the last town I got really involved in before I started socializing in the community, I had one person dump someone at the altar, cinematic and all! It was sooooo weird, too. They seemed like they were in love and out of nowhere, she runs off, very much pregnant, on his butt!

Aw cool lol i wanna see that happen. LOL@ her running off and pregnant. Seems like a double insult.  Cheesy
For me just cancelling it doesn't do much, just like I mentioned it lets you try again so to speak at letting them marry. I might check on youtube to see if anyone has a video posted up about that.
Im gonna have to remember that about the social workers. The first time it happened the mama sim was being stubborn about going to take care of the baby. I clicked for her to go tend to the baby and she walked as if she was going. So I switched to the daddy sim who I was building up his skills *I sometimes let them earn them without cheats* and when I clicked to the mama sim, she was painting so I tried again and she still didnt go to the baby. Her motives weren't low her aspiration level was green. She just didn't want to deal with the baby so by the time I got her to the baby the social worker made her way over. I could have had the dad sim go but I was so occupied with why she wouldn't go, I never thought to get him to do it.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: