Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:42:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mesh created appearing transparent in body shop?  (Read 3148 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexiaa

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:01:49 pm »

I made a mesh usingg Neptune Suzy's tutorial. I've made 2 successfully and 1 messed up, but this time I added vertices. I did everything right in SimPE, then it went fine in milkshape until I'm guessing I added faces.... What I did is I made a cylinder.....
Actually, let me make it clearer.... :

_ I eddited the mesh afbodyballerina from Freetime, all I did was make her tutu longer and wider.... biger and thin her waist. No problems possible there....
_ Then I made 2 "ruffles" around her arm.... I think that's the problem....
_ To do that, I used the cylinder and shaped it around her arm and di the same for the other arm.
_ Then I made ruffles on her top by shaping the plane.
_ When I exported it (after of course doing the fixunderweigh bone thing) it said something like this;, "There are unassigned bones, export anyways?"
_ I clicked cancel and gave up and ended up exporting it.
_ There are no problems with the fat morph.
I even deleted it as one point but it didn't help.
_ The dress had no changes.
_ So I went back and made joints on the new vertices I made, assigned them, but it didn't work again.
_ So I deleted the joints and clicked selunassignedbones again and went to tools>jointtool>checked assign unassigned vertices to the nearest Joint > checked neither of the boxes, clicked ok
_ Again, exported, and it didn't show up.

What do you do when you created new vertices! I've been searching online so long and there's no solutions! I've read so many tutorials! Sad
It took me sooo long I am NOT starting over! I don't want to lose it!!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:20:18 pm »

I'm not much of a body mesher, but here's what I do if I've got vertices misbehaving. In the joints tab, there is an option named "draw vertices with bone colors". Click on this, and the assigned vertices will show up in colors. If any are unassigned, they will show white. You can also select vertices one by one, and click "show". The assignment will show up on the green-to-red lines, names on the joints will show above.

Oh, and I moved the topic to the right section Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: