Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:48:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mod that increases the number of people on community lots! HELP!  (Read 1899 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hippler

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:09:41 pm »

Hello World!

I wonder if there is a mod that increases the number of people on community lots! There? If anyone knows, let me know!

Sorry my bad english!
Amalia81

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 06:13:25 pm »

There's actually a cheat code that allows you to have more sims on your community lots, and also lets you invite more people to your parties.

intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims # (where # is the maximum number of sims you want.  I recommend something reasonable, like 10 or 15 depending on your video card, memory, etc.)
Hippler

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:34:36 am »

Oh! Thanks!!!!
to put that cheat have to be in the neighborhood or the community or residential lot?

Sorry my bad english!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 06:40:01 am »

Community or residential lot. I think you can also enter it in neighborhood view and then it will work when you enter a residential lot or have your sim go to a community lot.

What that cheat does is allows you to invite more sims to parties and to have more people on a community lot. As Amalia said, you need to use it with caution because if you set the number too high you will end up overwhelming your graphics card and could cause a game crash.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: