Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:15:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updating old CC for Seasons/FT  (Read 4367 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Belongstoasailor

View Profile WWW
« on: October 20, 2011, 09:03:59 am »

Hi Everyone,

I have a few CC themes that I love, but they are old.

I know you can update pieces like fridges, stoves, bookcases, computers & tvs - but I don't know how.  I'm assuming it is a program.  Does the creator have to do this, or can anyone use a program and update the objects?  Is this easy or really difficult?  I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to CC.  I find what I like, download it and install it.  I'm not very familiar with ModPE or anything, but I can follow tutorials (if they exist).

Also, is there a way to change a bed from sleep/energy from like a 1 or a 2 to something better?  I have really cute beds that I would like my kids to sleep in, but they're all 1's and 2's.  Sad

Thanks for the help!
Britt Smiley

* Britt *
Proud USN Wife

:love6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:38:59 pm »

You'll have to have at least intermediate knowledge of SimPE (and let's not forget a little bit of patience) in order to update those objects on your own.  If you'd like to try it out sometime, Lord Darcy has a very thorough tutorial posted here on what you need to do. Smiley

As for the beds, Rebecah has a downloadable tutorial available. Wink Difficulty is just a little less than the above.

Belongstoasailor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 06:12:57 pm »

Thank you so much for your response & links! Smiley

I'll give it a whirl!

* Britt *
Proud USN Wife

:love6:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: