Insimenator.org
November 22, 2017, 12:19:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dorm Cook on Any Lot Mod not working for Apartment Life-Fixed  (Read 2060 times)
LilSister

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2011, 12:19:42 pm »

I recently reinstalled my game and added apartment life and updated all my mods/hacks to make sure they were compatible.  The Dorm cook on any lot is one of my must haves as I have a soup kitchen at a church and a neighborhood dorm.  The mod worked fine before my reinstall and addition of Apartment Life.  Now the dorm cook does not spawn.  I don't have a University in my current game so I don't know if the problem exist there also.  I have all Expansion and Stuff Packs thru Apartment Life.

***UPDATE***After several hours of looking for suspect mod/hack as we knew it would be, I found the the culprit.  My dorm cook is back and now my Sims can continue to get a free meal at church. There was another mod made by SW that the hack detector did not flag as a conflict, but since they both were modifying the same area they cancelled each other out.***
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:49:07 am by LilSister » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: