Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:54:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF female shoulder-length softly curled hair? (a picture inside)  (Read 2827 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AlbaManrique

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2011, 12:29:16 pm »

Hello everyone )

Browsing MTS 2 I found a Sim wearing a gorgeous curly hairstyle... I wanted to grab it for my game, but, unfortunately, the link provided was unavailable, I suppose the site isn't working anymore. =(

I'd appreciate you help in finding this hair very much! I've already tried Googling it and searching at Graveyard ... but with no luck (

Here goes the image for you to have an idea of the item: (and ah, yes, it's clickable!)

The site previously hosting the hair was specified as Sim Beauty. Maybe someone is aware of the destiny of this webpage?

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help! I hope this won't be a great problem for you!

PS. The original page of the download at MTS is here: http://modthesims.info/d/190295
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:21:16 pm »

Look for "Sims Beauty" at the graveyard, and you should find what you're looking for.  (Mesh is in "simsbeauty_hair2a.rar " and "simsbeauty_softcurlhair.rar") Wink
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:28:27 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

AlbaManrique

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 04:20:30 pm »

Yes, I got it now! Thanks a lot for checking out, I must have been dumb blind (((

*goes to grab the files*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: