Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:54:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtF Acessory hat conversion?  (Read 3189 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AlbaManrique

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2012, 03:24:37 am »

Hello everyone!

I'd like to ask whether anyone can do a conversion of this lovely hat http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=156740 from Male to Female acessory as well and include these http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=259919 recolours too? Not sure if posted in a right section, please move the topic if I got it wrong!

Thanks for paying attention, maybe someone would consider converting this for mе?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:00:57 am »

The female version was the very first of that series. Grin

The meshes have the same UV mapping, so conversions of those textures should be easy if Bodyshop works for you (and that is if you'd like to try it).  All it takes is a few steps after you download the required meshes and recolors you want to convert:

• In Bodyshop, go to Create Parts tab, Start New Project, and Create Facial Hair, Makeup & Glasses Click on the "glasses" icon, then search for the accessory you want to have the recolors converted to. Select it, then click on the Export Selected Textures icon that highlights at the bottom.

• Make a name for your project, then click on the check mark. After the project folder is created, you can hit the X to cancel.

• Repeat previous bullets, only this time with the texture you want to use for the first project.

• Once you've created the projects, you're going to need to browse your computer for the folder locations.  If you're using the default location, check your My Documents > EA Games >The Sims 2 > Projects folder and open the named folders you just imported.

• Copy the texture images only from the project you want to convert to the first project's folder, then replace the old textures of the first project by pasting.

• Switch back to Bodyshop, load the first exported project, and you should see the new textures showing up. Load it, then select Import to Game.

(I can do it for you, though... it's just going to have to wait until later on in the afternoon for me.) Wink

AlbaManrique

View Profile
            « Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 12:09:51 am »

I never actually came across this one, thank you for the link and the proper instructions! I'll try firing up my BodyShop the other day and do this conversion myself.
            Pages: [1]
              Print  

Jump to: