Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:37:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Blooms Sexy Feet for Melodies Slimmeshes  (Read 3275 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sally

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2012, 06:07:03 am »

Hello everyone, i'm looking for All Melodies Sexyfeet Meshes. In Blooms Downloads are Slimmeshes  not present. So I search this!

Is able somebody to upload them please?

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 10:54:09 am »

Those were never made since the poster of the original request thread only asked for the fat meshes from what I can remember. Sad You might have to request this to be done.

Sally

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 11:21:06 am »

Thanks for the info Tenshii~Akari. A great pity ones that these were never made.

I have already written Bloom, but have got no answer.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 12:14:29 pm »

If you've sent him a message here using our PM system, then it's not likely he'll get it. He left Insimenator some time ago and agreed to allow us to continue hosting his meshes (which is why you find his creations in the Retired Creators sub-forum). You might have better luck reaching him here.

I do have one caution though. I believe he is no longer doing items for Sims 2 and is concentrating solely on Sims 3, so this might be something you may have to find someone else to do for you. His TOU allows others to use his meshes however they want, so long as they don't share them with paysites, so you can go ahead and put up a request for this in the proper section, if you like and hope someone is able to pick this project up for you.

Good luck! Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Sally

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 03:19:17 pm »

Thanks for your answer caffeinated.joy,
I had forgotten to mention that I had written up Bloom really in Blooms Base.  Wink

To find another Creator, that in the state would be this project to realises, would be great. But I make no great hopes to myself.  Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: