Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:28:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Yikes! Autonomous murder!  (Read 14741 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NikiFM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 03:12:37 am »

Quote from: ganymede30324
Maybe "C.S.I.: Pleasantville" could be a new expansion pack?

haha. nice one.

Pretending to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are. --Kurt Cobain

Sign the Million for marriage petition
http://www.MillionForMarriage.org
Alice_Malice

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 03:43:09 am »

I've heard that there is something wierd in the townie code. I remember reading something on the insim'/inteen about having to reset a sim because of townies...Maybe Townies are possessed...O_o...quickly the holy water!!lol

::smilieiforgetwhi::Loveing My Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
House Of Wolves

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 04:07:31 am »

Quote from: Alice_Malice
I've heard that there is something wierd in the townie code. I remember reading something on the insim'/inteen about having to reset a sim because of townies...Maybe Townies are possessed...O_o...quickly the holy water!!lol

Lol...I 'exterminate' all the townies with my murderous group of vampires, and I'm starting with marsha!

I have markers,
seven different shades of sh*t,
So what's your favorite color, punk?
Alice_Malice

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2006, 01:14:30 am »

lol, my gothic/angtsy teens will begin in the clubs!!!

::smilieiforgetwhi::Loveing My Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
Tholian

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2006, 06:16:56 pm »

There is a painting that was posted on MTS2 which could cure the "furious" state.  I've never found any other way to do it even with insim...

From the Parlour at the center of the Web
Tholian greets you...
rexetimperator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 01:55:46 am »

Insim can remove or set furious with the Relationship Adjuster (or is it Quick Relations)?
KatieMae

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 11:52:26 am »

I just noticed something weird with my sims today too. I've been paying more attention to them since I first read this (just to see if they really are evil hehe) anyways my sim had just moved back to the neighborhood from college with her hubby (Llama). So then Don Lothario came over to welcome them into the neighborhood, Llama had never even met him before, and he started fighting him before he even greeted him. Weird I didnt think Llamas would be mean too :pale:
MutantBunny

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2006, 08:02:11 pm »

I had a sim that hates one of the sims she lives with, Petunia, have the want to 'Drink Petunia.'  The info said someting about a plant called Lagana....Laganaphillis....ok, Laganasomething something --it was long and weird and I couldn't find the plant. I moved poor Petunia out obn her own.

Has anyone seen this before? Where's the plant?
xdarwinnerx

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 10:18:33 pm »

Mutantbunny, your thinking of the Laganaphyllis Simnovorii which is the Natural Science career reward obtained at level 6 of the career. I usually call it the cow plant because, well, that's what it looks like. The cow plant eats other sims and creates milk that when a sim drinks it, can add 5 days to that sims life.
MutantBunny

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2006, 05:20:09 pm »

Yes, the cowplant.  Had no idea it had a scientific name. Shoulda know. Smiley
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 04:22:22 am »

Thats wierd! I never knew that could happen! Funny, is it a glitch?

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
brooklyn899

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2007, 08:56:10 am »

that happened to me yesterday i could not find my sims lol thanks for telling me
Nightywolf

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 03:27:42 am »

I have had one, but I couldn't convince it to eat anyone lol.  Can someone tell me how to get it to eat someone?  Cheesy I want one to eat some of my "ugly" sims!

"Gimme Da bannana, or Gimme Da bird!  YOU DECIDE!"
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 07:24:25 am »

Convincing it to eat anyone isn't the problem. Just leave it unfed and it'll poke out this cake on its tongue, and then all you have to do is wait for another sim to grab it and get eaten. Only problem with that is, it may be the wrong sim who grabs it - I hear NPCs like nannies will, and in Uni Professors will; the dorm I downloaded came with one so I found that out the hard way >_< They're good for disposing of cow mascots though :muahaha:

No requests please
tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 03:08:32 am »

yeah i have ha murder happen myself but i dont mind it so much, all my sims are superheroes and villians, i keep them segregated on oposite sides of my comunity and furious with one another, or atleast in a  constant state of dislike, so from time to time if say professor xavier finds magneto stealing his mail and 1 of them gets killed, i just beg them back to life and chock it upto an alternate reality

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: