Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 05:39:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Succubi and Incubi  (Read 17810 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Homunculus2501

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2006, 07:57:05 pm »

Hi, I was just randomly wondering if there was any way you could make a mesh so those lovely hooves and legs of yours for your Satyrs could be an accesory, or as pants only, which would be eazier. And if so, for normal sims as well, and for both genders. As you can see by the title, I am trying ot make a family of Succubi and Incubi and this mesh would be a huge help to me and Im sure others would love the idea and option as well. Thanks so much.

~Homunculus
RMarques

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 08:45:47 pm »

Marvine and Beos are basing the satyr project on mythology, and there, satyrs are males, so, I doubt they'll make the mesh for females.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:33:24 pm »

Quote from: Wikipedia
In medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi; from Latin succuba; "prostitute") is a demon which takes the form of a female to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim. From mythology and fantasy, Lilith and the Lilin (Jewish), Lilitu (Sumerian) and Rusalka (Slavic) were succubi.

According to the Malleus Maleficarum, or "Witches' Hammer", succubi would collect semen from the men they slept with, which incubi would then use to impregnate women. Children so begotten were supposed to be more susceptible to the influence of demons.

Honoré de Balzac wrote a short story The Succubus concerning a 1271 trial of a she-devil succubus in the guise of a woman, who amongst other things could use her hair to entangle victims.

Malleus Maleficarum offers that succubi and incubi take either a completely human form or are invisible to the eye; in no place except art does the goat leg thing appear.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 04:15:52 pm »

Ok - had to go check this data - but the succubus was not bat-winged or goat legged until the Gothic catherdral building phase in Europe circa 1200 CE.

A priori, a succubus was always depicted or thought to be a perfectly shaped woman with one single small flaw that set her apart - she had no navel.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 08:32:20 am »

And that my friend is why I won't wear a bikini. Wink
simbilly305

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 06:12:07 pm »

LOL  Smiley
Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2006, 12:10:03 am »

From a more recent publication - The Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual I, page 44:

"A succubus appears as a stunningly beautiful humanoid, with perfect build and flawless skin. Succubi usually take a female form but occasionally appear as males (called Incubi). Their natural appearance is decidedly demonic: statuesque humanoid bodies, large bat wings, and sinister, glowing eyes. Succubi are about 6 feet tall."

And I thought playing that game for 20+ years would net me nothing. Heh Heh.

If at first you don't succeed.....kill all the witnesses and destroy any of the evidence that you tried. :violent3:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2006, 12:30:13 am »

:lol:  Even that is not a traditional succubus - but the cobbled up fetish of a horny cellar geek who spent to much time reading Penthouse Letters and not enough time reading Daemonolatria.

Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2006, 07:52:47 am »

Hey....I resemble that remark....heh heh. I didn't have the basement but...well....you likely visualize that point.

But the other point is that a (Artistic rendition you said?) Succubus/Incubus would be a wicked addition. "Satyr" -ealistic or not. I like my demons more functionally humanoid, personally. Historically/Literally accurate? Why worry overly much? Is this not a fantasy game after all? Of course, I bow to the radiant creativity of the requestee in that regard.

That said.....I'm going to search for a Large Bat Wings accessory for Sims. As I'm new to this (or any other Sims 2) community, I would of course welcome a bookmark-laden pointer-outer to such a coveted prize of decadent deviance.

If at first you don't succeed.....kill all the witnesses and destroy any of the evidence that you tried. :violent3:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2006, 08:13:35 am »

Bat wings - check these out =)

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=144691

Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2006, 11:58:25 am »

Yep.....that was the first result I went for via Google......gotta love mortal temptation after all.

Now.....if only I could find the right combination of massive 38DD breasts and muscular female build to match to these that will support reddish skin......hmmmmmm.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2006, 12:04:29 pm »

o_0 gné? 0_o

Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 08:12:50 pm »

Actually, I'm aiming for Purgatori, from Chaos comics. She's kind of my fantasy Sim if I can get her together, but she's too much for anybody to make her bits for, unfortunately. She's waaaaaaay too complex.

By the way....looks like I'm on the search again for demon wings....those only work for male Sims.....boo hoo, sniff sniff. And my favorite part that I was desperately hoping would work didn't.....turning her vampire paled her skin too much. Warlokk from MTS2 has the right booby size, and the red nude skin I got here is wonderful for her, but it seems I'll just have to wait (and beg, and plead, and wish) that either I can convince a talented Simmer to make her work as a vampire goddess, or I try learning how to do this radient creation thing (highly unlikely since I truly suck at understanding it).

*sigh*
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:16:13 pm by Intermagus » Logged

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 08:30:45 pm »

Intermagus - you are aware InSIMenator is Warlokk's home site?

Intermagus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 08:39:07 pm »

It is? Oh my, and oops....forgot where I was posting......okay......but unlikely I could see my wish fulfilled just the same when all of you really talented folk seem so very buried in other requests. Oh well.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: