Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 10:11:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28
  Print  
Author Topic: A fathers Sacrifice. The End Tribute added  (Read 114608 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shawnee

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: September 19, 2006, 01:52:55 am »

I just found your story and I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 19, 2006, 02:02:15 am »

yeah, what they all said!!

we want more ... we want more ... we want more ...

:grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Hofinator

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2006, 04:53:12 am »

:devill:

:sign5: :grin: :happy1: :smt113 :violent2:

we want more!!!

Die 10 A's eines guten Administrators:  Alle Anfallenden Arbeiten Auf Andere Abwälzen, Anschließend Ankacken, Aber Anständig!!!
:lurk: :smt104:notsmili:
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2006, 05:03:49 am »

Yay, go Adam, he has got a spine after all Cheesy Now he's got some serious grovelling to do.

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2006, 02:31:10 pm »

Adam ran as fast as he could to his old flat. He ran over roads with out looking as cars honked their horns at him. He ran down the streets nearly knocking people over as he went, but all that was on his mind was getting to Morgan. What state would she be in? Would she tell him to get lost? Was it defiantly his baby? Was Melody even telling the truth or was this just one of her games? There were so many questions.

He saw the block of flats ahead of him; the light was on illuminating his second floor flat. He hoped she was there. He fished his keys out of his pocket as he ran; Morgan had forgotten to take them back, luckily.

He took the stairs two at a time, nearly running straight into one of his old neighbours and knocking her down the stairs. “Sorry.” He mumbled breathlessly.

The door was unlocked when he reached his old place. He opened it slowly, not wanting to startle Morgan. He looked around and saw her. Curled up on the floor sobbing.
“Morgan.” He said as the pain of seeing her like this flowed into his voice. This was all his fault. He had caused her all this pain. Maybe she was right a month ago when she told him to get lost.

He went over to her and lifted her up. “Morgan, its me Adam.”
She looked up at him with her tear stained face. She opened her mouth to talk, but her voice was scratchy from all the crying she had done since Melody left.
“God Morgan, I’m so sorry.” He said as he bent down to her and pulled her onto his lap. “I’m sorry Morgan.” He said again.

She clung to him as hard as she could as the tears ran from her face and down onto his shoulder. She didn’t care that she hated him, at that moment there was no where she wanted to be except in his arms.

He held on to her tighter, just holding letting her know that he was there for her. He would fix this, make it all better again. His chest hurt seeing her like this. He loved her and it was killing him to watch her breaking down.
He held her until her sobs stopped, until her body stopped trembling.
“Morgan?” he asked cautiously. “Morgan, talk to me.”
She looked up at him; her face was all red and blotchy. Her fringe damp and stuck to her forehead, but he didn’t care, to him she was still beautiful.

She looked down at her hand and he followed her gaze. Her fist was tightly clenched around a white piece of plastic. He moved to take hold of it and she passed it to him. Two bright blue lines shone out at him.

He brought his gaze back up to hers. “I know” he said softly.
She nodded as her eyes began to fill again.
“Morgan don’t cry.” He said as he wiped the tears from before away.
“I’m sorry.” She whispered.

He pulled her face closer to his and gently kissed her mouth. “You have nothing to be sorry for. You’re carrying my child Morgan. It’s wonderful.”

“Really?” she asked half laughing and half crying.
“Really.” He said as he pulled her closer again and rested his head on her shoulder. “I love you so much. This is the best thing that could have happened.”
“I love you too.”

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2006, 03:01:19 pm »

Uhhh Flid what are you setting us up for now? Cause that went to easy.. Way.. to easy... I am happy that Adam is with Morgan and I hope that the child will be beautiful and all... However after all that Adam shows back up and all is forgiven?  Something smells of a set up to me... :cheer:

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2006, 03:04:23 pm »

Me? Looks around innocently.

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2006, 03:09:31 pm »

LOL.. I agree.... this is the calm before the storm...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2006, 03:57:09 pm »

no, no, flid said on her site that she had to be soppy and nice now cause it's getting near the end

YOU HEAR ME FLID?Huh?? I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE AT YOUR SITE, YOU CAN'T DENY IT!!!

:grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2006, 04:25:35 pm »

Quote from: flid
Me? Looks around innocently.

Yer not fooling me, Flid.. You can look around all innocently you want, but there is only one Innocent here at insim and she isn't that innocent either....  :lol:

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2006, 04:40:09 pm »

She stepped into the hot bubbles in the bath and lowered herself gently. Leaning back she let the heat seep through her skin and relax her muscles.

Her hand went to her flat stomach as she imagined the little person growing in there. It seemed strange to think that there was a new life just under her skin. Some one that was part of her and part of Adam, it seemed impossible.

“Its weird isn’t it?” said Adam from the doorway where he had been watching her.
She tilted her head in his direction and smiled. “Yes it is. I don’t think it has sunk in properly.”

He walked over to her and sank his hand into the hot water, his fingers gently caressing the bare skin on her stomach. “This little one will want for nothing. I promise.”
“You’re getting wet.” Said Morgan looking at the sleeve of his shirt.
“I don’t care.” He laughed. He raised his hand up and brushed her damp hair back. “As long as I am here with you I don’t care what happens. And a bit of bath water certainly can’t scare me away.”
“Even if the flat burns down?” she asked playfully.
“He lifted his head up and breathed in. “Ah bugger.” He said as he bent down and gave her a chaste kiss before running back to the kitchen.

He set her food out on the table as he waited for her to finish in the bath. It wasn’t much, but it was food and he was betting she hadn’t eaten.

He smiled as he saw her walk down the hall in her dressing gown.
“Your diner awaits you madam.” He said in the daftest accent he could manage.

She laughed at him as he pulled the chair out for her and helped sit her in it.
“Would madam care to try the house wine?”
“I don’t have any wine and I can’t drink it.”
“Oh no you can drink this one. It’s called glass of H2O. And it’s perfect with any meal.”
“Adam you’re mad.”
“Yeah yeah, but it made you laugh didn’t it?”

Adam watched as Morgan quickly polished off her meal.
"Better?" he asked.
"Much better."

He slipped off his chair and walked round to her. Looking down at her he held his hand out to help her up. A cheeky grin spread across his face as he used her hand to pull her closer to him so the full line of her body touched his.

"Tomorrow I am going to take you out and spoil you rotten." he whispered in her ear. "But tonight I just want to hold you and never let you go again."

Morgan leant her head against his warm chest. She should be angry with him, but she couldn’t be. Not at that moment, she was too happy to have him back. Pushing the doubt and fear to the back of her mind she just enjoyed him holding her.

He dipped his head down and softly kissed her. “Bed time for you.” He said as he pulled away to look at her.
“I just want to stay right here.” She whispered as she placed her head against his shoulder.

He squeezed her lightly so not to hurt her. “You can stay right here.” He said patting his shoulder. “In bed. I’ll hold you all night. I’m never letting go again.”
She smiled and let him lead her to the bedroom. The room was cold and dark, but with Adam there with her she didn’t feel it. It was if he warmed the place up and made it brighter by just being there.

He lay back on the bed and patted the empty side, motioning for her to join in. Letting her dressing gown fall to the floor, she stood in front of him in her shorts and t shirt. She looked down at her stomach and ran her hand softly over it. “I can’t believe it’s real.” She said to him. “That there is a tiny person in there.”

He stayed watching her for a moment, just taking in the beauty of her red hair and bright blue eyes. He loved to be able to just look at her.
“Come on he said.” Holding his hand out.

She smiled and got into bed next to him. He pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her as if she would vanish if he let go. She looked him straight in the eyes. Was this it? Would he stay forever?

Morgan drifted happily off to sleep in the warmth of Adams arms.
He lay there just watching her. Her breathing grew shallower as she drifted deeper and deeper.

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2006, 04:43:58 pm »

This story is great, can't wait fot the next part!

Charlie
xxx

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2006, 04:55:29 pm »

flid!
Arg why do you always update when I am not looking?
Any way thought of any babie names yet *cough*Keller*cough*?

Nice update but I need another!!!!!

LAX is whats up.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2006, 04:56:31 pm »

Isn't that sweet?? They are a happy young family.. awwwww...

Love ya Flid.. Still trying for that innocent look are we?

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 21, 2006, 04:57:35 pm »

Kathwynn , Ive got a job for you ,help me get flid to name the kid Keller ok?

We will attack at dawn!

Viva La Resistance!!

LAX is whats up.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 28
  Print  

Jump to: