Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:14:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Base Meshes and "Shower-Proof" Skintones for the Slim BB - UPDATED 25-09-2006  (Read 274290 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2006, 02:02:22 pm »

Thank you very much BBB I appreciate the time you spend on making my game a more pleasureable experience!!!! woo Hoo!

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 12:02:34 am »

Wow!!! Awesome work! Fantastic job!
NikeyRios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2006, 02:48:20 am »

Where can i get the athletic girl skintones, 'cause my sim girl continues changing her sexy body for the old ugly one when takes a shower Cheesy
oniongirl999

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2006, 02:53:18 am »

Yay! thank you for these, my university sims seem to take more showers than the other sims so it'll be nice that they don't go from buff to twink three times a day
I wonder, has anyone ever experimented with layerable skintones?  I like the shading of KSK's darker skintones, Kavar's body hair skintones and your anatomically correct skintones now I'll have these slim body builder skins I wish I could have a meld of the best of all 4.  Maybe I'll try my hand at it when I graduate from recoloring couches (hah!).
Hey_dude

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 07:10:18 am »

wow!, you are the mesh-master ^^
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2006, 11:17:18 am »

Quote from: NikeyRios
Where can i get the athletic girl skintones, 'cause my sim girl continues changing her sexy body for the old ugly one when takes a shower Cheesy

NikeyRios - the skintones in this thread should do the trick for you

There are other, earlier versions of skintones released by Wirelessguy before the creation of the athletic girl and female bodybuilder that do not have links to the athletic girl meshes.  You may have to make new sims with these skintones to achieve the effect.

If you have any of several of the nude/nudist hacks/mods that are available, there is a significant chance that you may not be able to see anything but the mesh specified in the mod/hack.

It is rather more technical than this explanation, but the general means by which some nudist hacks work is they over-ride the top and bottom meshes specified by the skintone and use the Maxis full-body nude that is not otherwise used by the game in most language versions.  (If you had the Thai version of the game - then you would be using a version of the game that does use the fullbody mesh, and this would be the reason you see the underwear skin instead of the nude US language versions use.)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Dragon72801

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2006, 11:28:16 pm »

What do you mean by shower proof skins?  

Dragon
Killahboot
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2006, 10:05:08 pm »

Beosboxboy:  I have a nude skin with your original bodybuilder shape and male genitalia loaded wherein it appears on every adult male who becomes nude (shower, streaking, getting naked in the hot tub, etc).  I can't seem to identify it in Sims2Pack Clean Installer to get rid of it.  I installed it most likely over a year ago.  I'd like to be able to have a nude skin that will work with Crammyboy's penis, however, as long as this nude skin exists, my men have two ******.  :lol: :lol:

Any help or advice you can give is greatly appreciated!!  :happy7:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 10:56:49 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2006, 10:59:37 pm »

killahboot - it sounds like you have the default replacement mesh made by someone other than marvine or me - we have never made a default replacement mesh; so I am uncertain where you picked it up.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2006, 11:01:02 pm »

Quote from: Dragon72801
What do you mean by shower proof skins?  

Dragon

if you use a non shower proof skin - the guys get skinny with maxis normal bodies in the shower -- if you use a shower proof skin they stay buff.

davetv
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2006, 11:49:44 pm »

I love this mesh.  It makes great looking sims.
spookymuffin

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2006, 03:28:34 am »

Hey, Im having a wee problem when my slimmer bodybuilders get fit, they loose their body shape above the waist and end up having the maxis male chest and SBB hips and legs.
Ive downloaded the latest meshes but I still get this problem.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin.
[/COLOR]
Dragon72801

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2006, 07:21:37 am »

Thank you for your reply.

Dragon

Quote from: beosboxboy
if you use a non shower proof skin - the guys get skinny with maxis normal bodies in the shower -- if you use a shower proof skin they stay buff.
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2006, 04:13:23 pm »

Spookymuffin,

It seems that for whatever reason, Bodyshop didn't retain the fit top mesh information - we'll fix that and reupload the skintones as soon as we can. Sad
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2006, 05:06:55 pm »

*takes hammer to body shop while cursing Tim Le Tourneau so thoroughly flies won't land on him*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: