Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:06:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107283 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
sesimie

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2006, 02:41:24 am »

Well for me i'd like to see more realistic graphics (athough Sims2 is very good on higher end machines)

More variety in meshing options eg. the ability to redo NPC's workers etc.:grin:

Also simple things like converting your mp3's into simlish for radio playback.

I don't own any expansions so most of my actual gameplay is because of the wonderful work meshers do!!

please add your own additions....hey maybe someone working on it may address yor peeves!!:angry7:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 03:49:45 am »

you really think they would do a sims3 ? I would of thought they would just try and max sims2 out as much as poss with all stuff packs and that, maybe they could make a stuff pack for changing the way they act and stuff ? I dont know if that possible would would of thought with all the mods and hacks u can get.

:brain:
shander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 05:00:24 am »

Shouldn't this thread by in the general discussion/general sims 2 discussion areas?

"Sneeze? Good lord Victor, I think I just gave myself a lobotomy! I swear chunks of brain are in my palms now!"
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 08:38:09 am »

Quote from: shander
Shouldn't this thread by in the general discussion/general sims 2 discussion areas?

Highly likely. it not a game. it will probably be moved by one of the grand mods. Cheesy

:brain:
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 11:36:57 am »

Highly likely. it not a game. it will probably be moved by one of the grand mods.

Yeah, all hail mods! *serves them*

But I wanna see maybe better interactions or animations, they hold food like pizza on the palm of their hands, who does that?
Sir.Cheatalot
Endangered Species

Endangered Species

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 01:24:46 pm »

Quote from: Frog_Man
they hold food like pizza on the palm of their hands, who does that?

someone who is about to throw it ? :laugh:

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
shander

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 03:02:49 pm »

I hold pizza in my hand, but i always have napkins seperating the two. I want to be able to move furniture, swimable lakes and generally everything else without using cheats and getting the walls warped. AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE ******** SHOES!! :x

"Sneeze? Good lord Victor, I think I just gave myself a lobotomy! I swear chunks of brain are in my palms now!"
~*Jax*~

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 03:10:27 pm »

AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE ******** SHOES!! :x

That is exactly what I want too.  I hate the fact that I can't find any meshes with running shoes instead of heels for female jeans.

Boo.
shander

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 03:23:50 pm »

I don't like heels, platform shoes or sandals, and most clothes i download come with one of them, so most of the time i have to avoid looking at their feet.

Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 03:46:04 pm »

I don't like heels, platform shoes or sandals, and most clothes i download come with one of them, so most of the time i have to avoid looking at their feet.

The only time I like heels are with dresses, sometimes, but all the other times, I hate them
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 12:08:04 pm »

I say :
Employ Enayla for skins!

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
shander

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 01:49:59 pm »

Quote from: StellaBaby
I say :
Employ Enayla for skins!

So true :lol: I only use her skins Cheesy

Also, i would like to be able to shorten their necks so they don't always look like giraffes >.<

Crystal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 01:52:15 pm »

If it comes out I'd certainly hope Maxis wouldn't give us 500 re-colours of the same costumes and weird outfits. Plus better fashion choices, the ability to choose our own maternity outfits without needing a mod.

You\'ll always be my best friend. You know too much! <br /><br /><br />Graduate of Road Rage Driving Academy :devill:
Emma_x

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 11:35:49 am »

Quote from: flame;470879
i like to see 2  version of it    1 for kids and 1 for adults     the adults version has the sex right out in the open    no blur      and when they go to the bathroom they dont go through there clothes.

Yeah that's a good idea..

A huge area of the market though is under 18's. They could only do that if they decided to make an adult version, otherwise anyone underage couldn't buy it. Ugh maxis just annoy me though.

No doubt if sims 3 comes out none of us lot will stop moaning Tongue
Panic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 12:16:33 pm »

I might be nerdy, but why would you want to see naked sims? It's definetly not on my top 10 list. On sims 3 I'd really like to see more realistic things, like instead of having your sims go into labor on the front lawn, a hopsital truck (i forgot what you call them) comes, and the sims go there, and come back the next day with a baby. I'd also really like to change shoes, I hate the way the feet look with the meshes!

IF YOUR GONNA BE [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]TWO[/COLOR] FACED[/SIZE]

Sweetie at least make one of them pretty
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: