Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:13:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107278 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MOODYGIRL

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2007, 02:57:57 pm »

Quote from: Poppenhuis;505125
Noooh! Please no toddler for 2 weeks!
Seriously, I'm having trouble getting past the teen/adult stage, if anything else gets longer too, they'll be stuck as babies/toddlers or when they're lucky, child.

Nope, that wouldn't be good for me.
I love some of the ideas on here though!

Aww lmao i like that stage I was saying longer due to it was hard to get all the things done.

Click One...

Era Forums - Myspace - Youtube

BlooBoo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2007, 03:09:57 pm »

I think it'd be kind of neat to be able to visit the homes of other sims and still have control of your sim while doing so. Maybe they've done that. I only have the NL EP so far.

~BlooBoo~
coliss

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 03:12:58 pm »

- Different tones of voice.
- More default skins/eyes.
- Better clothes.
- Rabbits~ I wished they made more pets for Sims2Pets.
- Better AI.
- Less ugly Townies.
- More body shapes.

... I guess that's it. For now. Cheesy

[edit] I almost forgot the most important thing: less bugs, plz.
Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2007, 03:29:17 pm »

Quote from: MOODYGIRL;505265
Aww lmao i like that stage I was saying longer due to it was hard to get all the things done.

Well yeah, I just use the brainmilk for that, so they've got everything down in 1 or 2 days, 3 days if the moods of parents/toddlers don't combine well.
I tend to make family-sims anyways, and they get enough points for the brainmilk just from having a baby.

And it's just so tiring that they're so extremely reliable, they need to much sleep for not being able to get into their own beds. Wink

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
venusdemilo

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2007, 03:38:54 pm »

Most of the things I wanted have already been said -- re: different shapes/sizes for Sims.

I was also thinking about more life stages -- like a middle-age and pre-teen, for starters.  It bugs me that a child sim can go from being a child and playing with teddy bears to being able to drive a car with nothing in between.  And a healthy, vibrant adult can become, dare I say it, a decrepit elder.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 03:41:14 pm by venusdemilo » Logged

Yo_Landa

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2007, 05:19:01 pm »

I'd like to be able to change the height of my sims o__o;;
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2007, 07:39:26 pm »

I would say you can do that already, but the animations get messed up once you do. Taller sims kissing shorter ones end up kissing the forehead instead of the lips, e.g. ¬_¬ But yeah, I agree.

No requests please
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2007, 01:40:49 am »

EA/Maxis should employ better quality control staff, period, so we don't have to mill around for ages waiting for a patch when we are sold defective products ridden with bugs.

Oh, and a style consultant wouldn't go astray, either...what makes the folks at Maxis so certain all adult women want to loaf around in track suits and sandals?

:blob6:
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2007, 03:10:47 pm »

I also like the marriage of spore (when creating) and Sims.

Each body part should be moddable!!

Also I really would love a better bodyshop & Create a sim.....ease of use!! plus better use of collections....easier to spot duplicates etc!!

Also why can't body shop use a full screen window!!

Oh and to people who don't think Sims 3 is coming.....

http://planetthesims.gamespy.com/

Thanks to all who made contributions.......lets hope the developers see this thread!!!:worship:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2007, 03:22:15 pm »

Quote from: MOODYGIRL;505101
I would like to see a longer sim lifespan
They aren't thinking of Sims 4 yet.

When do you guys think there will be previews of this?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 02:35:27 am by Squinge » Logged
Barefoot_Gen

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2007, 09:17:45 pm »

If my sources are right and i remember correctly, look for this fall

"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!" - Asuka Langley Soryu, Neon Genisis Evangelion
Baby Ronno

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2007, 08:52:08 pm »

I have read several rumors about The Sims 3.  They'll make one eventually, just as they made the Sims 2.

:google:
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2007, 11:07:46 pm »

http://pc.ign.com/articles/682/682828p1.html

if the above link does not work....please go to ign.com>Games>PCgames>News

"They say Sims2 is in the prime of it's life....and sims 3 is likely to be years away...

this is directly from firingsquad.com

"» The Sims 3 In Development

There's one more revelation from the Electronic Arts conference call today. During the Q&A session EA execs confirmed that development is underway on The Sims 3, the third game in the mega-selling people sim series. However the game is still a ways off as EA plans to release it during its fiscal 2009 year which begins on April 1, 2008."

PS. I gotta play some spore before!!!

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
SlinkyFoxx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2007, 02:42:20 am »

Better graphics for the Sims 3 wouldn't really do it for me, but I would hope Maxis have been paying attention to the forums and making notes about what most people have hacked out of their game and include what most people find lacking in Sims 2.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 04:01:53 am »

I doubt that they care about what we really want, since it would mean more work for them... plus if they give fans what they want in the game they wont sell any more Eps since the content would already be in the game.  Here's HOPING beyond reasonable doubt that TS3 will come out with all the EP content from TS2 (imagine that) and all EPs for TS3 would be originals! Hey it IS possible since real human life includes WAY more elements than the ones they explored so far.  They only need to walk down a street for inspirations.  

Overall though Ill probably look into TS3 when the first screenshots and reviews are released, Im hoping for more realism, and sims to be less "child-like".  The cartoon thing is only cute up to some point...Id like to see EA "grow up" The Sims, as an adults version (not R-rated).  To a point where people that play other "serious" games would not be phased by owning it.  As in more human drama... events to shape their lives, as the death of (example) a parent/child would effect a real person's life.  Personalities should also be more real...and not solely determined by your star sign.  They started giving individualism in TS2, but never took it any further than sloppy sims farting etc.
Id also like them to revise the "skilling"... make it more realistic...  for example kids would either be interested in cooking or not.  Those who are would build that skill faster and would benefit by watching their parents cook a meal.  If both parents have a keen interest in gardening their kid would have a 90% chance of inheriting that interest.  Just like real life Smiley (as I perceive it anyway)

And come on...friends are nice, but my amount of friends have NEVER affected my job performance.  

Ok, getting off the soapbox now...finishing thoughts...Ill be interested in TS3 if its more realistic - graphically and the AI.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: