Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:04:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lovenpower

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:42 am »

Oh and I love what Roxxy said about sims acting their age and once in awhile getting pissy drunk. Now that would be cool.

To the world you are one person,but to one person YOU ARE THE WORLD.
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2007, 08:39:37 am »

I'd love to see more dance animations such as the Flaminco, the Tango, the Waltz and the Time Warp.
(Dear God, what I wouldn't give for a Time Warp animation!)
I'd also love a new sport- skate/snow boarding in which a sim can become a pro skater and engage in a Tony Hawkes-esque mini-game.
More instruments would be nice - like harps, keyboards, kazooes, bongoes.etc. Also, I'd like to see a more visually friendly vampire. Dear god, those Maxis vamps are fugly as heck!
On that note: Elves, demons, devils, angels and centuars! More pet options- like scorpians, snakes, rats, vultures, elephants and other exotic animals.
Better underwater graphics for swimming and above all, NON FUGLY MAXIS CLOTHING/ HAIR!!!
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2007, 09:56:09 am »

Hi. I agree with everybody's suggestions like being chooose height and body type and choosing different shoes! As I'm sick of seeing sims in really high heels all the time.

I've just thought of something what about an option to home school the kids?. Either a tutor could come to the house and teach the kids for an hour or so for the rich kids or a pop up could come up saying that the kid has to get one skill point in a certian skill like cooking by the end of the day.

I do have one idea to solve the bug problem why don't they make a laptop which is made to run the Sims 3 totally bug-free the right video card everything and here's the best part you could get it free with the Sims 3 game. Ok I know I'm dreaming but it would be nice though.Cheesy

One more thing. I think that babies and toddlers should be able to go out with the rest of the family like in a pram or something.

See ya.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 12:00:33 pm by Pandora Moon » Logged

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2007, 07:22:02 am »

i always thought itd be neat if they changed clothes everyday.  well.. if they have more than one thing in each category for wardrobe.  like it just picks an everyday outfit randomly after they shower.  but then youd need to be able to sell their clothes so they dont end up in maxis uglies.  Cheesy
cdtitus

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2007, 04:50:19 pm »

i would like to see better maxis Maternity clothes and the abilty for teens, colleg sims and adults be able to have kids. becouse as of right now you need mods and downloden clothes to do so. there also should be a cut seen where sims in laber are taken to the hosplite. they should make it where one verson is for adults with adult some content and one is for kidswhere all thing parents dont want there kids to see tacken out.
morrigan2112

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2007, 05:45:03 pm »

A tool that would let you choose point "A" and point "B" to draw a curved wall between them...that would be awesome!

Morrigan
Natural_Highness
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2007, 03:24:08 am »

That would be pretty cool!

I WANT MORE CLOTHES.

Smiley
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2007, 06:43:56 pm »

haha...i wonder if Maxis sees this thread. They could get ALOT of ideas for their new creations!!

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2007, 02:26:58 am »

omg soooo much more
lyk preggy women and men shood have 2 go 2 hospital 2 get checked and stuff and have the baby in hospital and sims shood hurt them selfs and go 2 the doctors and ladies shood die sometimes when they have there baby because that can acctually happen(sooo sad) ummmmm omg ummmm ill make another post l8er

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
PikakeNikole

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2007, 08:58:32 am »

I really hope that they don't make a sims 3. Sims 2 is sooo realistic already, and sims 3 will more than likley make my computer explode. Smiley

moonyloopy

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2007, 05:38:51 am »

Hi.First of all:
1.HOLD BABIES AND TODDLERS WHILE SITTING DOWN!!
2.A hospital,where you can deliver your baby,get kids vacinated,or give sims shots when they're ill.
3.Villages(small,kids homeschooled, FARM ANIMALS!!,and no roads or electricity)towns,or islands for sims to live in.
4.MORE CLOTHES AND HAIR!!
5.Prams for toddlers,carriers for babies,blankets that you can cover toddlers and babies with,that can be stowed away in a cupboard,and washed.
6.MORE FAMILY INTERACTIONS,such as washing the car together,punishing kids and toddlers,teaching teens to drive....ect
7.MORE AGE STAGES!!I hate it when suddenly,a teen turnes into a adult(No getting taller,or wider..)HOW LAME IS THAT?!
8.Daycare for toddlers and babies.
9.Follow sims EVERYWHERE!!
10.NO STUPID PLUMBOBS
11.Livable buildings and skyscrapers.
Thanks for hearing me out!:-)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 05:39:20 am by moonyloopy » Logged
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2007, 02:24:09 pm »

The threads that I have been seeing lately, along with my own problems the past couple of months ,makes me want to strongly include an EA Games included solution to successfuly managing the full and growing course of custom content.  I mean really, none of this means anything if the game can't be played or takes an extremely long time to load up.  And I really do think the game's creators should own responsibility on this for future editions.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 02:27:28 pm by purpledaddy » Logged

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
Vodka4ever

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2007, 11:45:49 pm »

More ways for wealthy sims to spend the cash, including multiple homes.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2007, 06:12:31 am »

Multiple homes! Now thats a good idea! Holiday home by the sea anyone?
fryluvr16

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2007, 01:48:21 pm »

In The Sims 3 they should have a playable hospital, disabled people, broken bones, playable school, more realistic sim labors-like having to go to a hospital in a car/ambulance, more family-like interactions, wheelchairs, crutches, funerals, baby showers, actual diseases, and maybe slightly more realistic people, more defined personalities, and other real-life stuff. :tongue8:

Why enjoy life when you can just watch Futurama, thus doing two things at once?

Tara:love9:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: