Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:24:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107301 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Natural_Highness
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2007, 02:42:23 am »

Sims should be at risk of being kidnapped (girls especially) if they go shopping by themselves without someone who lives with them. It would be awesome! Smiley
StarDeluxe

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2007, 12:08:31 pm »

WEATHER!!
i hope maxis makes sims 3 have rain, snow, and stuff like that.

"I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson
~Franny Sims~
:blob5:
Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2007, 12:56:21 pm »

more dance styles... I want a romantic dance, for instance, sim couples dancing holding each other.... Tango, Salsa.... and less cartoony dance moves.

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
Diva1108

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2007, 12:05:21 am »

Sims 3 is supposed to come out in 2009. But I hope they make real FAT sims because, their version of fat is unrealistic in the human world. I dont want to have to depend on custom content for all my need Sim desires. AND MORE BREAKFAST OPTIONS. Im tired of them eating the same foods all the time!
satsoveranddone
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2007, 11:57:04 am »

its going to be a game cause maxis are making it and its not out untill 2009 tho
( i read all this on a website)
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2007, 01:45:26 pm »

Hi. more great suggestions everyone. I hope that EA games are reading this thread and taking notes about what to put in Sims 3.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
katybug

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2007, 03:28:43 pm »

I Would Love if you could Choose body shape In Sims 3

Like choose size of bust and More, How tall they are, How fat or skinny.
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2007, 09:36:41 pm »

I think the things i would like the most have been mentioned....body size is probally on my top of list....next the interactions with the whole family members...children can do things with the babies...toddlers can do things with the babies and each other....also even the pets could interact with the babies too...also would like to bring babies and toddlers shopping with the parents or when u invite someone over u can have them bring the baby with them..they would have strollers...and other baby types of furniture playpens ect....and last i think more clothing and hair and makeup choices would be nice....Well i have more things but i just wanted to mention the ones i would like the most....

BEV
MayorofSimcity2

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2007, 05:58:53 pm »

I would like to have sliders for clothes. for ex. you pick what u wanna start out with (dress, shirt+pants, suit) and then you use sliders for the dress for ex. for the poofiness of it how low the sleeves are and all that
MayorofSimcity2

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2007, 06:15:56 pm »

I agree with the whole items costing to much. I mean a pizza is $40? c'mon
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2007, 11:06:01 pm »

I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but the thing I loved with Sims 2 when it first came out was the ability to customize genetics. I would love to see them take it a step further and allow sims to have different heights. I'm not talking about the stretch skeleton cheat. I mean it would be great to be able to choose the heights of your sims as you create them. Make one 6'3" and another 5'7".  That would be awesome.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2007, 12:35:47 pm »

I agree with you Caffeinated Joy I would like to see that as not everyone is the same height. I'm 4 foot 10 for example and I would like to create a sim who is that height without having to mess the game up.

I think also that instead of phoning a nanny to babysit the kids why can't you have the option of calling a family member or friend to babysit instead?.

And please get rid of the need to have a 100 friends to get a promotion!!

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2007, 04:14:09 pm »

Quote from: Pandora Moon;858885
And please get rid of the need to have a 100 friends to get a promotion!!

It would be nice if they accounted for the type of friend you have, rather than the amount. Sure, it would take a lot of coding, but it would make sense to me. For example: if a sim working for x company became best friends with the president or someone well-connected with the president, that sim would have a better chance of being promoted than another sim in the same company who had ten friends with no connections at all to the president.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2007, 12:45:05 am »

Yeah, things like different heights and actual fat sims, and being able to default as a fit sim. Being able to establish an elder and adult as a married couple (when creating a family) and well as their children. Not having to drop out of college cause you got married. Fix annoying stuff like holding babies and starving to death, changing to sports channel when the sim doesn't has zero interest in sports, overly and telepathically obsessing over cockroaches, playing water balloons in winter and staying outside when freezing. Sims should have intelligence as a personality trait or genetic trait or any other means of controlling it- I could understand a sim set to low intelligence doing certain things. Have ghost be able to do more than just scare sims. Be able to play as an npc, but the npc still keeping its job/position- like if Daniel marries Kaylynn- she's still a maid (for other households) until you tell her to quit. The grim reaper can be part of a household but still be the reaper. Townies having families- it's just weird that they're just there alone- I usually have to make a family for them. Being able to have a genetic parent and adopted parent that are both still considered parents. Military and home school options. And an actual difference between public and private school beyond uniforms. Even if a fully nice sim is angry with someone, he/she shouldn't be kicking over trashcans and stealing papers. Have fighting be a skill. Go to college from home. Ability to get multiple diplomas (for different majors). Have different levels of diplomas (someone who drops out senior year should still have some work-related benefit). Better created pets.

Some things that would probably be too difficult and/or controversial to implement, but I would love if they had it are being able to follow sim kids to school or other sims to work (I hate hearing about some boss or rival when these people don't exist), have things like murder be possible (I don't like saying something that didn't happen in a story). Being able to go to another sims house (like a community lot), so you're in control of the vistors, not the residents- and the computer having to serve your visiting sims needs for once. Ability to get arrested and have a playable prison. Have an orphanage or group home that's playable- where children taken by social workers are also sent. Hospitals.

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
ToadLives
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2007, 11:02:43 pm »

I think there needs to be more diversity- both in body shapes and in clothing, cultural and otherwise.

And- okay this is going to sound really sick- but better diseases-  For instance, including cancer, chicken pox, black lung, and STDs.

STDs- I always wonder how my romance Sims avoid them.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: